“A great experience”

Offshore Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Offshore Adventures is an adventure company in Plettenberg Bay, South Africa, that offers snorkeling with Cape Fur Seals or High Speed boat adventure. Come and experience the natural habitat of the Cape Fur Seal. Free diving at it's best! All equipment is supplied and no experience is required.All snorkeling activities accompanied by a dive master.The High Speed boat adventure is an unadulterated experience, where the boat can reach a top speed of 110km/hour.Which ever activity you opt for, we guarantee an extreme adrenalin ocean experience.
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We came there on our last day of our honey moon in Africa. We didn't book ahead but the guy there told us to hang around because he has a feeling not everybody will come. So we did and he was right. and we had a great time, the perfect ending for our trip. you swim so close to the seals it is just amazing.
The equipment you get is excellent and the guys are great.
A must do in Plettenberg bay!!!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I had the privilege to explore the Garden Route and this was really one of my favorite and hot spots to be.

I was a bit afraid at first of the unknown and didn't know what to expect.

But i was quickly at ease when I went under water to explore these cute playful creatures. They look like little kittens under the water with their whiskers and flowing bubbles following them every where.

It felt like I'm 10 again and I'm the princess underwater with my mermaid fish tail.

They are so playful and fun, you fall in love with them the moment your toes touch the water.
nonetheless this is for a great cause and by paying the x amount of money for these animals, you know they are being taken care of.

For all the animal lovers out there, this is def a MUST DO and should definitely go on your next bucket list.

Thank you Offshore Adventures for the opportunity to be able to explore this wonderful adventure with you, I'll definitely recommend guests your side / friends and family :)

Reviewed September 25, 2013

The equipment was superb, the skipper and "snorkel master" were great and very professional! In short this was a very nice experience that I would recommend to anybody

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Nice experience witch I recommend if you want to make something funny. The seals were very friendly and curious.Just try it, its worth!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Swimming with seals is lots of fun from start to end. After a short boat ride you reach the seals and get in the water. The first time a seal swam towards me I forgot to keep my mouth shut and smiled:-) They get so close to you and a few even touched me. It was an amazing experience.