“Very nice stay at Plettenberg Bay!”
Review of 113 Robberg

113 Robberg
Ranked #17 of 81 Plettenberg Bay B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We stayd for 3 nights. We had the 'de luxe room', it is a large room and a large bathroom, good warm shower! Very nice and clean. We had also a small kitchenette, so we made our own breakfast. One night we did a bbq (braai) in the guest lapa, it is very cosy. In the neigbourhood are some good restaurants. It was a very nice stay in Plettenberg Bay!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for 113 Robberg

Reviewed April 13, 2013

A most pleasant 4 night stay in quite garden atmosphere. On quite night you can hear the ocean waves. Rooms are very neat and tiday and management are at a ready to assist and please where necessary. Price wise a real value for money event . Will definately return there when visiting Plett in future.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We were on our way to PE going home slowly on the garden route. My husband booked it. I was delighted to have a garden room, no stairs to climb with cases. Every thing was very clean. We had booked breakfast which was self catering in our room. This meant we could sit out in the garden, a treat as home was cold and snow. Given the name of a good restaurant and directions. We were even given some ideas of places to stop at the following day. The hostess was extremely welcoming and helpful. We will most certainly stop here on our next trip to S A. As one comment says I could have done with some salt for my egg.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I stayed 4 nights and got peacefull sleep. The B&B is in a good and very quiet location with no traffic at night. The rooms are spacious enough and neat. Salt and pepper and bath soap should be included in the room.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Beautiful room & garden which was fantastic to catch the evening sun. Enya was very accommodating, helping us with the Braii and local things to do. Plett is a wonderful place to spend a week with excellent beaches, walks and restaurants - a must!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We stayed 5 nights and could not fault the hospitality, help in getting to know our surrounds and facilities offered and would not hesitate to return. Enya and Andrea were never obtrusive but always willingly available for any information required from us. Nothing was too much trouble. We always travel with extra coat hangers but this time forgot! On request we were supplied with extra. We were also treated to a lovely meal on our last evening. This was part of the package for staying 5 nights. Deliciouse German fare! I wish them all the success for the future.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed March 19, 2012

We stayed two nights at 113 Robberg and Enya, the owner, helped us out alot!

When we arrived she gave us a detailed description on what to do in the area and where to eat. Furthermore the second night I wanted to back up some pictures I made with my camera. But because I had taken so many in SA, it turned out to be alot of work (more than 10 gb). And I didn't bring a laptop, just my iPad.

Enya went out of her way to help me with that on her own computer, to the point that I felt sorry and offered to just let it be. But no, after downloading the pics from our camera, she burned them on a 2 dvd's for us. It took her 2,5 hours!

My pics were backed up, just in case anything would happen to the camera. She insisted and said that those pictures we had made up to that moment can never be replaced. Superhappy!

After that we had a real problem: we were flying to Durban and driving up to Hluhluwe Imfolozi game reserve the following days. And at that moment tropical cyclone Irina would be hitting that specific area. Enya looked up all sorts of weather information and because she has years of experience organizing trips in SA, Mozabique and Namibia, she made us several different itineraries we could take, if we couldn't reach the area.

She organizes all sort of trips in SA, from gamedrives to diving trips. And my girlfriend and I love both, so it was a really interesting conversation on what to do alternatively or on our next trip. An expert travel agent!

The room itself was spacious and pleasant. The wifi signal didn't work in the room as Enya had told us, but you can sit at the pool or nearby the office and it will work and is fast (alot faster than other guesthouses we stayed at).

We went to the beach nearby the guesthouse as well and I saw a pod of 12 huge dolphins (3 meters in length) while I was in the water. Two of them swam right up to me and one of the lifeguards that happened to be in the water next to me. A once in a lifetime experience!

Would I go back to 113 Robberg? Certainly!
Would I recommend it to friends of ours that are going this June? I already have!!

Thanks alot Enya! Kind regards, Jenny and Dennis