“Grazia - so disappointed!”

Grazia Fine Food & Wine
Ranked #2 of 128 Restaurants in East London
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Restaurant with contemporary interior, stunning sea views, outside deck, secure parking. Extensive contemporary menu'
King William's Town, South Africa
“Grazia - so disappointed!”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

One of the better restaurants in East London with a wonderful view. My husband and I, will on the odd occasion have lunch at the restaurant. We always use to say, " Grazia has wonderful food with a wonderful view!" Cant say the same when we were there this last time. Service as always was very good. Starters were lovely...then I ordered the Kingklip stuffed with prawn filling. I received a old piece of Kingklip that had probably been lying in the freezer for months on end. Was absolutely awful! I was so disappointed and for the price you pay for a piece of fish advertised on the menu as fresh!! Hope they can sort out their kitchen very quickly before they loose many more customers.

• Visited January 2014
Grazia L, Owner at Grazia Fine Food & Wine, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
I must apologize if you found the Kingklip to be disappointing, I can assure you that we have such a big turnover of Kingklip that it is impossible for it to be old, it is unfortunate for it not to have been prepared correctly, but we are human and we do make mistakes.
It is our policy that if a customer is not happy with her or his meal, we offer a replacement and take it off the bill.
I believe you did not want the meal to be replaced and insisted in paying for it.

I appreciate all constructive criticism, as without it we would not be aware of our failures,
I can only once again apologize and re assure you that I attend to all complaints personally by investigating and taking the proper steps.
Grazia Linden

• Hungarian first
“Outstanding service”
Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

I must say service was fantastic, you must book early otherwise seating not the greatest. 100% service, 100% food. 70% seating. Top Reaturant worth the visit.

Grazia L, Owner at Grazia Fine Food & Wine, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
On behalf of management and staff we thank you for your positive comments. Grazia.
East London, South Africa
“Never a bad meal”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

It may be one of the more expensive restaurants in East London, but every meal I have had and others in our party have had the same experience. The problem is only choosing what to eat.Great steaks (the Mt everest especially) delicious seafood, and to die for desserts. The Trio of desserts is good for those who cannot make up their minds.

• Visited January 2014
Thank you for continued support and comments, we are grateful for them as the encourage us and motivate us. From management and staff.
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Good food in nice setting with sea views”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We went to Grazia for a quick dinner and were impressed by the service we received, the interior of the restaurant and the wide menu. Despite being pressed for time we managed to have two courses and all the dishes we had were very tasty and greatly enjoyed.

• Visited December 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Great food superb wine can't beat the place try the Leopards leap white , Crisp dry and very nice ! and on the food front all the pasta is great

Visited December 2013