“Great Meal again”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
“Great Meal again”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have eaten at the restaurant a few times and also had take aways during my visits to East London. They are the most consistent with regards to service and quality, and always deliver what is requested, especially my crispy chips which I always ask for.

• Visited March 2013

“Good Seafood at a reasonable price”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I found the service very good. The food arrived in good time. The waiter was attentive. All in all it was a good experience

• Visited March 2013
Chintsa, South Africa
“Good Seafood and Good Service”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I have been to this restaurant several times and have never been disappointed with the seafood or the service. I recommend the seafood platter and sitting on the "veranda".

• Visited April 2013
East London, South Africa
“business meeting lunch”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

the meal was very tasty and the staff very friendly , i would recommend it to people who are wanting to have seafood as a meal.

Visited October 2012
Whittlesea, South Africa
“WHEN YOU NEED SEAFOOD”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

East London is on the Indian Ocean. Ocean Basket could be in Bloem or Joburg! The seafood dishes are much the same and properly oily. That's good for most folks as evidenced by the crowd of folks who frequent Ocean Basket. I go to Ocean Basket when I am dreaming of seafood. Then I don't dream for awhile. The food is tasty so don't fear the meal. The atmosphere is classic franchise and needs a lunch visit to maintain the affection. I would not venture an evening romantic outing to Ocean Basket!!! But then again my girlfriend says it's the "treat of treats" to do Ocean Basket in the evening. I wouldn't know as I've yet to brave it. Have a go and let me know.

• Visited April 2012