“Great Service & Good Food ”

Silver Eagle Spur Steak Ranch
Ranked #33 of 159 Restaurants in East London
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Silver Eagle Spur at Vincent Park Shopping Centre in Vincent Park, East London is a family friendly restaurant that serves the best ribs, burgers & steaks. Bring along your kids for some great tasting food & dessert from our famous Spur menu!
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

This is a typical Spur.
I was served promptly by a very friendly waitron. My drink order was taken and arrived quickly. My food order was taken and the meal arrived in the expected time.
It was good, tasty and prepared as requested.
Thanks, guys, for an enjoyable meal.

Date of visit: May 2018
Spur_Steak_Ranches, Guest Relations Manager at Silver Eagle Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Hi Rory,

Thanks so much for taking the time to send us your feedback. Delivering excellent food and service is what we live for - glad you experienced just that!

We hope to offer you many more good experiences with us in the future!

Reviewed March 6, 2018

I am a frequent Spur customer as I love my steak and have been spoilt rotten by Spur in Cape Road, Port Elizabeth with their service and excellence with their steak. Vincent Spur had the worst service on the evening of the 2nd March 2018. Majority of staff were trainees and they were not sure what to do in most cases. My starter was terrible and had to send it back. When we asked for sauces that we ordered, one of the waitresses brought a bottle of tomato sauce. I have never had such experience with Spur. Improve your customer service.

Date of visit: March 2018
Spur_Steak_Ranches, Guest Relations Manager at Silver Eagle Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2018

Dear nyamekovika,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Silver Eagle Spur Restaurant. We are sorry to hear that the service was not up to standard. Your feedback is much appreciated.

If you wouldn't mind forwarding this review on, together with your contact details to customer-care@spur.co.za. We'd really like the opportunity to discuss this further with you and hopefully turn it around.

Spur Steak Ranches

Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

Had a busy day in East London, and stopped for a lunch break at Spur in Vincent Park.
Got myself a Lazy Aged Steak, and boy o boy was it good.
Cooked to perfection, medium to rare, just the way I like it. This was one of the best steaks I've had.
Service was good and very relaxing atmosphere.

Thourougly enjoyed the lunch.

Well done chaps.

Date of visit: October 2017
Spur_Steak_Ranches, Guest Relations Manager at Silver Eagle Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2017

Dear botfam,

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're thrilled that you enjoyed the Lazy Aged Steak, as we pride ourselves on excellent meals.

We hope to see you again soon.

Spur Steak Ranches

Reviewed October 22, 2017

Good Breakfast as usual. Open nice and early while other places are still setting up. Good food, Good value

Date of visit: September 2017
Spur_Steak_Ranches, Guest Relations Manager at Silver Eagle Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2017

Dear wnnryfourie,

Thank you for you for taking the time to review Silver Eagle. We are always looking to serve up a delicious Spur breakfast - glad you enjoyed it.

We hope to see you soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed April 17, 2017

My burger and fries came cold, really cold. I suffered through it but in retrospect should have sent it back. I did say something and got a free beer which I did not really want but appreciated the gesture. There was 4 of us in the group and two of us experienced the cold food.
On the bright side, the staff are well trained and wonderfully engaging. Service is quick and friendly. The decore is very well done and the atmosphere is lovely. The waiters did a lovely dance to some music which added to an all out wonderful experience. I'm sure the cold food must be a once off mistake? But did leave me feeling like I was short changed.

Date of visit: April 2017
Spur_Steak_Ranches, Guest Relations Manager at Silver Eagle Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2017

Dear Ron-and-Lynn1001,

Thanks so much for taking the time to send us your feedback. We are sorry to hear that the food served was not up to standard. Your feedback is much appreciated.

We hope to see you again, soon!