“Amazing”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Bettest
Pretoria, South Africa
“Amazing”
Reviewed February 10, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The staff hospitality and friendliness
Rooms cleanliness
Manager's engagements with visitors
The place is nearer to the beach which I enjoyed visiting

Feb 10, 2017
HI Bette -Thank you so much for the review. So glad you had a happy stay with us. Please let your travel agent know too.
If you are ever back in East London and need a place to stay - give us a call. Sorry I missed you this morning to say Good-Bye - but we will see you again.
Alison
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good!”
Reviewed January 17, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

East London overall is a beautiful place and the lodge is located ideally - close to everything as well as the beach. The owner really goes out of her way to make you comfortable and support you - personal service and support of high quality.

Your age range 50-64
Jan 17, 2017
Many thanks for this review and we look forward to having you back with us. Next time as a FRIEND and just a GUEST. ALISON
zyokwana
Kokstad, South Africa
“marvellous”
Reviewed January 11, 2017 for a stay in September 2016

Green Bushes and nearby beaches, easy access, warm hearted employees to the guests makes my days easy and light even if I arrive at night being tired from Kokstad or Queenstown.

Welcoming attitudes with nice drinks, let alone their breakfast with warm baked muffins and healthy bread including nice tasty breakfast which makes my day ahead brighter and alert through the peak hour driving.

coupons to their restaurants of choice like Graziers' makes life better and much relaxing after my busy days.

Karen with employees' memory of calling me by name now and then makes me feel at home though away from my home.
Harewood staff loving to all ages-kids, young and old as I am.

Karen you treat your staff with dignity and respect , I think that is why they pay it back to the guests (Hoping Karen you are fine through it all).

Keep up the good work -may Almighty bless you all. Thanks a million to all of you making that guest house so warm with love, once booked in Harewood I relax before departing from home or office.

Jan 11, 2017
HI Zanele - thank you so much for this review. Having guests like you too make our embrace with guests easy. All the best for 2017 and we look forward to seeing you soon. TBHIV Care are with us now too.
Alison
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing