“Casual fun place to go for excellent foo and service.”
Review of Buccaneers

Buccaneers
Ranked #9 of 132 Restaurants in East London
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Great food, breathtaking views, massive screens for unmatched big game atmosphere. The perfect venue for any occasion. Make your way down to Buccaneers, for good times, good food, all year round.
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We have been going to Buccaneers for years and have always enjoyed their great food, great service and venue.

There are newer reviews for Buccaneers

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I took my mother for a quick dinner the other night and thought we'd pop in as I've never been there and just arrived back in east london. It was a Saturday night and the place was quiet. Whilst the service is okay, the waiters are friendly but have no sense of customer service. I ordered the vegetable plate as it was one of two or three dishes that was vegetarian on the menu. It consisted of a half baked potato, tasteless butternut, unwashed and over salted spinach that i sent back to the kitchen, where i received no apology or substitute.
There was also a overdressed salad on the same plate as my hot veg. The mushroom sauce for the potato was clearly made from a packet. Oh, let me not for get the badly fried onions and crumbed mushrooms. My mom had the curry which she said was probably made with mrs balls chutney and some packet spice.

I didn't finish my food and when the waitress came to take my plate away, i let her no i didn't enjoy it at all. She didn't bother to ask why or get the manager for me to speak to.

I knew i was going to get pub fare so my expectations were not high, i jut expected a decent meal.

Knowing i wouldn't made something ten times better to eat in the comfort of my own home, i am sorely disappointed and even more angry with myself for paying for something that was so inedible.

Definitely not returning to this place ever again.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Took my husband for a birthday lunch and we had a great time,
the service was great the food was very good and the view, was out of this world we sat outside under the awning and watched the sea as we chatted it was a great afternoon. thanks to the staff.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Great vibe on Friday for lunches, but book ahead if there is a big party of you wanting to eat and get back to work

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Superb position and vibe. Jolly waitrons and OK food with one
of the best views in the country. Always a pleasure to visit.