“seems to have NOOOO management!!!!”
Review of Cape Town Fish Market - CLOSED

Cape Town Fish Market
Cuisines: Seafood, Sushi, Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
East London, South Africa
“seems to have NOOOO management!!!!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

we used to enjoy eating there and went last week. The food was terrible. I had to wait 1 hour for fish and chips and there were only about 6 people there at lunch time!!! Will not be going back.

• Visited June 2014

Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
“If you want steak, go to a steakhouse, but if you want fish ...”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Cape Town Fish Market excel in their niche and that is providing a high quality and value for money fish dishes. From the catch of the day to the humble hake is expertly prepared and wonderful to eat. The have a lovely atmosphere where you can unwind after a hard day's work or have a romantic interlude with your spouse. Even their Sushi bar with friendly chefs will prepare a culinary delight. I can with grate confidence endorse Cape Town Fish Market (Port Elizabeth) as a venue where you, the customer, won't be disappointed!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank HeinrichA300
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
“I have handed back my loyalty card!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

On my last visit (ever) I have been put off returning and have handed back my loyalty card.I was totally dissatisfied with both the quality and service and will not be returning.
I think the problem lies with the fact that it is a factory and not a small family run restaurant.
My fault, I normally avoid restaurants where they service several hundred covers a day.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank John S
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
“CTFM - LOVE YOUR SUSHI & SEAFOOD”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

OMW!! If you want a sushi extravaganza and fresh seafood experience, you are at the right place! We love going here over and over and it never disappoints! keep up the great work CTFM Port Elizabeth!

• Visited May 2014
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
“Good Food, Poor Hygiene”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Visited CTFM yesterday for Mothers Day lunch. The quality of the food was quite good but in a space of 5 minutes we had 2 cockroaches running on the wall adjacent to our table. Since it was Mothers Day and I didnt want to make a scene I left the table and went to the Manager at the entrance to inform him. He was apologetic but didnt offer to reseat us elsewhere - suppose their wasnt any space on a busy day. Just hope they do something about what could be an infestation.

• Visited May 2014