“Wedding Bliss”

and 1 more site!
36 on Bonza
Ranked #13 of 144 East London B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I used 36 on Bonza as the a place to get ready before my wedding as the Bride and the rest of my Bridal party .

I got married on Saturday, the 14th December . I checked into 36 on Bonza on the Tuesday before the wedding . I was not familiar with East London as I am from JHB and my Husband was the one from EL.

From before I checked into 36 on Bonza , I was already blown away with the calls to make sure I had landed safely and help with the directions getting to the property. I got there a bit late and they ordered food for me and made me feel like their first ever guest.

They were constantly helping me for that week with all the small items I had forgotten for the wedding. Michelle is nothing short of a God sent. She is so attentive.

On the day , they realised we were running late and bought breakfast to the rooms. They organised snacks for us and they really went all out with everything. They cleaned the rooms before the photographers got there and again after we had left for the wedding.

The place is amazing for wedding Pre-pics. So much to work with and I am sure any photographers dream.

Thank you 36 on Bonza.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Nothing was ever a problem. Service is always with a smile and the breakfast is superb! The Coffee is amazing and the comfort and quality of the room is exceptional. It has been an absolute treat so far. I can highly recommend this guesthouse.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I stay here regularly and i can only commend the girls on running an excellent business. The rooms are modern and spacious. Breakfast is excellent and nothing is ever too much effort for the staff at 36.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Outstanding "over- nighter". Quality rooms, outstanding service, great breakfast.... I cant think of anything else one would want. Very central location near to restaurants. Good old fashioned Eastern Cape Hospitality!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I stayed here for a long weekend in May. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The staff is welcoming and totally willing to bend over backwards to makes sure you have everything you need. The place is very clean, lots of privacy and feels very much like home. The bed is comfortable and room was great. I saw some people say choose a room in the back because the front ones face a busy street, but I stayed in a front room and found the street to not be busy or loud at all. The breakfast is fabulous and plentiful. I liked the fact that you feel like the staff is there if you need them, but never bothering you. There is secure parking and it is in a safe area. Down the street in either direction are stores, restaurants that have everything you need (all within walking distance).
Will definitely stay again! Thank you 36 on Bonza.

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 28, 2013

The manageress Michelle really goes out of her way & is a star - nothing seems to be too much trouble for her. Very comfortable, easy to find with lots of mod con's ... Well suited to corporate & couples stay overs.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Neat, tidy, professional. The manager(ess) was so helpful. Highly recommended for a stayover if you are passing through. The manager(ess) even booked us a late dinner and made sure the restuarant did not close until we arrived.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple