“Best thin crust pizza I've EVER had!”

Ciao Bella Cafe & Pizzeria
Ranked #31 of 186 Restaurants in East London
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was invited to this restaurant whilst visiting my daughter recently. It was a pleasant surprise! I ordered a bolognese pizza without garlic. It came just as ordered. The crust was a big surprise! Baked through, thin and tasty. It really was the best pizza I have ever had in my life. Will definitely go back to taste more of the menu. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (11)

Reviewed December 19, 2019 via mobile

This is truly great local restaurant experience. Breakfast, lunch and diner are a real Italian treat. The staff and owner / manager are wonderful to deal with. Will be back as often as possible

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 17, 2019 via mobile

Walked in about 6 months ago and had a look, we went there tonight with no expectations and I was really impressed. I’m a foodie and a traveller and love Italy. Not a large menu and that’s what makes it, thoroughly enjoyed and I will be back. Owner managed and one can clearly see that. Keep moving forward.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 8, 2019

Food and service was good, atmosphere and deco create a good vibe. Shame about the noise level, but that is the same in most restaurants.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 12, 2019 via mobile

The restaurant has a great vibe; small without being cramped and great food with friendly and helpful servers.
Good wine list, and the reasonable corkage option is a great deal.

Date of visit: November 2019