“Great Food and Great Service”

Mile High Grill & Inn
Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Jerome
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Mile High Grill and Inn sits atop the Jerome hill on Main Street in the old Clinkscale Mercantile building, built in 1899. Opening in 2004, we have made many renovations while trying to keep the old focal points and uniqueness of the original architecture. We aren't hard to find with our beautiful red building and black and white awnings! Feel free to grab some lavender from our herb garden located in the front window box!The Mile High Inn is located above the Grill and accessible through a separate entrance, though all check-ins are done at the Grill. Here you will step back in time with the Victorian styled Inn with high ceilings, original oil paintings and most importantly, the cozy, comfortable beds. It is a great spot to have a romantic getaway. Oh, and if you feel (but can't see) a little something rubbing against your ankles, don't fear! It's only Skipp, the ghost kitty.
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I was staying in Sedona and took a day trip to Jerome. Stopped in for lunch, and I am so glad that I did! The service was great - friendly and attentive without being "in your face." I had the special --- I believe it was turkey, but I know it was on pretzel bread - amazing!! Highly recommend.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

My friend and I were passing through Jerome and stopped for lunch here. It was yummy. I had the pulled pork sammy with a side of the bean and corn salad. My friend's lunch came with the flash friend spinach. Everything was really great. We discovered while we were there that there is a hotel connected or maybe upstairs. The front desk is in the back of the restaurant.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Wow, I too read the reviews, great food. What do I add? One more great omelet review?? No, but as an architect, I will go into the perfect context of this business within the town, and the great space they have provided for that omelet munching. Did I mention the pony tail hippy at the counter, sure they don't pay him to sit there, but it helped me to dream............

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We sort of stumbled on this bar and grill, and are so glad we did. The views from the front dining area are spectacular! The walls are full of funny signs that keep you entertained as you wait on the food. Lots of variety on the menu, including a house side specialty, flash fried spinach. It's so good it melts in your mouth! The honey butter and corn bread were delicious, as well as the house gumbo and a variety of sandwiches. If I go back to Jerome, I'll go back here, too!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Don't go anywhere else in Jerome: we heard several people strolling by say "wish we had gone there [Mile High] instead." Service and food were both excellent. If you want a little different take on a classic, try their Southwestern-style chili. But anything on the menu would be a good choice.