“Quaint but full service”
Review of Mile High Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jerome
Mile High Inn
Ranked #3 of 4 Jerome B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Wonderful rooms. The inn has rooms with shared batrooms and ones wit a private bathrooms. Since we were the only guests, we opted for a shared bathroom as the cost was less. The room was well decorarted and comfortable, The only down side was the room had no view. The ones with a private bath also have a view.
The communal sitting room had a coffee pot, but i chose not to make coffee since the pot looked as if it had not seen a cleaning in a long while.

Room Tip: Take the ones with a view and a private bath!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 17, 2012

I'll start by saying the Mile High Inn has a sign hanging over the door stating they are biker friendly. This is not to suggest you will hear the roar of bikes all hours of the night or that guests will be boisterous or inconsiderate, as some may think. My partner and I rode into Jerome and pride ourselves on being extremely considerate of others. It's nice to be in a B&B, the whole town for that matter, where bikers are welcomed and plentiful. The feel of the town is funky and cool, from bordellos turned bars, artisan studios, wineries and wine tastings, to fabulous restaurants, jewelery shops, vintage clothing, antiques, etc... you are going to love it here. Whether you visit for a day, a weekend or a week, you won't tire of Jerome (population 93). I return every chance I get, and ALWAYS stay at the Mile High Inn. Here's why...

The Mile High staff is friendly and accomodating. The rooms are charming and cozy, as is the common sitting room... just as you'd expect in a Victorian guest house. No tv's and no phones (keeping noise to a minimum) but there is WiFi so if you're CONSIDERATE enough to bring earbuds you can enjoy Netflix, HBOgo, iTunes movies, etc. in the comfort of your room without disturbing other guests. Most rooms have a sink which is very convenient, some rooms have a private bath. We never had to wait to use the "shared" bath(s) in the hall, and in our room hung a robe (a nice touch since you are stepping out into hall to use the shower). Bathrooms were clean, and the towels& shampoo were provided (bring your own conditioner, body lotion). An alcove in the hall houses a fridge for leftovers, a microwave for reheating them, and a coffee maker for early risers. Hot, fresh brewed coffee is served each morning in the sitting room, and on the weekends your stay includes breakfast in the Mile High Grill. I'm no fan of breakfast and rarely eat eggs, but I will tell you, this place made me salivate for breakfast each morning we were there. Every item on the menu was amazing. Even if you don't stay at the Inn, you must have breakfast here. You won't believe how incredibly good it is until you've eaten here yourself. The meals for lunch and dinner were fabulous as well, from the BEST burgers ever, to more upscale entrees for dinner, which you can enjoy in relaxed, casual comfort... a winning combination. There is from time to time, live music and comedy (check the blog for info, or call ahead). I can't say enough about this little charmer in Jerome. It's become my all-time favorite B&B, don't hesitate to stay here it's wonderful.

Room Tip: There isn't a bad room here, just decide if you'll require a private or shared bath before y...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AllAmericanBrat
Reviewed November 20, 2011

Not only is the food amazing, but the Inn is in the perfect location! My fiance and I shared the crab cakes, we each got the diablo burger and had a few glasses of kiltlifter. The sweet potato fries that came with the burger were so good we still can't stop talking about them. This is our fourth trip to Jerome now and every time we make time for the Mile High Grill and Inn. The staff is very friendly and they treat you like you're good friends. I once went up to Jerome for a movie screening then stopped by Mile High for a quick bite to eat with my family. I saw a movie poster for the film we just saw and mentioned to the waiter the poster was cool. He took it off the wall and gave it to me because I liked it! They'll leave a key out for you if you're gonna get in late and will get you anything you need, just ask them. The rooms are pretty basic, as accurately described on the website, but anything you need is 5 steps away if it's not in the room. If you want a bland vacation experience, with uptight, fake staff members overly apologizing because your room didn't come with water glasses and a fountain out front instead of the gorgeous Verde Valley and charming city, then yes, go ahead and book a room at the "Quality Inn." This place is bursting with character, charming, fun and a great experience!

Room Tip: Some of the rooms have shared bathrooms but a sink in the room. Some have private bathrooms. The w...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Emily R
Reviewed August 20, 2011

Very nice, comfortable room. They are decorated vintage style, with a very comfortable bed. Very friendly, accomadating staff.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cinlou55
Reviewed May 19, 2011

Best burger I have had in a long time. I am with a party of seven and all of our meals were superb. The salids were large, little or no iceburg letrace and quality blue cheese. The wraps got two thumbs up. But the Muma Burger, ohhhhhh myyyyyy! Could barely finish it and the french fries were fantastic (fresh oil) shoe string fries. I give them five stars

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed April 7, 2011

the only bad thing was that we could only stay one night. It's the best looking hotel in town and the price was great. You will fall in love with this place if you are used to staying in intimate b&bs. Eat at Grapes right down the street.

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank chelseaprice
Reviewed February 16, 2011

My bf took me to stay at that Mile High Inn for Valentines day. I loved staying here. Not only was it comfortable and cozy, the view was beautiful. We were right in the middle of town which was perfect. The food in the restaurant was delicious as well. I enjoyed that there was no television in the room. Great customer service. Cant wait to go back.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Mile High Inn? Share your experiences!