“Worth the visit”
Review of Jerome Winery

Jerome Winery
Ranked #15 of 39 things to do in Jerome
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Just happened to stumble by this place (no pun intended) looking for a place to park, found a great place behind the Catholic Church. Weekends are crowed and a parking spot is a good find.
Tasting was good to above average. Service was good and was dog friendly. Just wanted a place to have a bottle of wine and a great place for people watching and everyone there were very friendly. Rating is about $$$ for costs.
Will look forward to our next visit.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

good wine! very informative on the history of the wines and the town of Jerome. FUN

Reviewed January 7, 2012

My husband and I came here twice during a recent trip to Jerome. He and I have totally different interests in wine so I was pleased that both of our palates were accommodated here. It is a small tasting room with two tables inside and several tables outside. On the first trip, he and I did a tasting. I stuck with the sweet wines and had a mead/honey wine (awesome) and some sweet reds. I really enjoyed them. To finish it off, I had some of their mulled wine that was delicious. I sat outside and drank it which was nice since it was chilly out.

The woman working there was a little cold and mildy unfriendly when we got there. But it wasn't in a way that I was offended by it. She was definitely professional and did a nice job explaining the different wines to us. I am an introverted person myself so I can certainly relate not warming up to people right away. We spoke about our deceased dogs and she was very candid and I could see a little bit of a spark in her. That was nice.

We came back the next day and I stuck with a glass of the honey wine. I also wanted a glass of the mulled wine but was too full for any more than one glass of wine. We had left our stuff on one of the tables inside, while we sat outside and enjoyed our wine. She was nice enough to bring our stuff behind the bar so that no one would steal anything as people came in and out. Very thoughtful. She also sold us some of the spices she uses for the mulled wine and wrote instructions for how to make it. I am very excited to try that out. Regarding previous reviewer comments about using a credit card, we used one both days and didn't have a problem.

One other cool thing was she had a menu for Quince restaurant and if you ordered food, they would bring it up to the winery. I loved that. Very convenient. I found out during a next day winery stop in Cottonwood that the Jerome Winery tasting room was going to combine with Bitter Creek. Makes sense since it is owned by the same person. Regardless of where they go in Jerome, I can't wait to go back for that honey wine....

Reviewed December 21, 2011

The wines are fantastic. It was hard to make a choice!

Reviewed December 20, 2011

You'll get a friendly welcome here and the wines are really good too! We took home a few bottles, can't wait to share them with friends.