“Terrible”
Review of Jerome Winery

Jerome Winery
Ranked #15 of 39 things to do in Jerome
Reviewed September 25, 2007

Should I recommend this place??, I have travelled from afar and bought a bottle of red wine and when I got home, I had the wrong wine, the lady gave me the wrong wine!??! Yah, mah bad I did not check before I leave, so unreliable, careless..I recommend to hire worthy employees. Wine? not so good. Sorry.

Reviewed June 23, 2006

Jerome Winery was great for lunch. It's not really a traditional restaurant, but it has meats/cheeses/crackers/sandwiches to snack on while you have your wine or beer.

We had the meat and cheese platter for $10. I didn't expect much, but it was GREAT!!!! We are big eaters, and this filled us up for lunch. It came with 4 different cheeses, 4 different meats, plenty of breads/crackers and a variety of pickled veggies. We sat out on the beautiful patio that overlooked the town and the Connor Hotel. Great!!!

5  Thank sami17