“Surprised in Jerome!”

Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Jerome
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I thought that the food would be bad in such a touristy little town, but my sister who lives in Cornville, and goes to Jerome quite often said we had to eat at Grapes. I had the mini sandwich/salad combo (I asked for no onions, but still got onions) and it was really good.

Everyone really loved their lunch there. It's tight and there was a wait, but it wasn't too bad.
Plan on an early or a late lunch there and you will be fine!

HauntedGroup, Owner at Grapes, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

We're glad that your sister let you in on her little secret about us! Thank you for sharing your experience. It sounds like you had a wonderful time. Come see us again soon!

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Got the mini-sandwich/salad combo--one of the best meals we've had in our northern AZ tour. The wine list is just okay--would have liked to see more AZ wines--there are plenty, especially from the Sonoita area.
Outdoor seating is cramped.

HauntedGroup, Owner at Grapes, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your salad and sandwich combo! Thank you for the wine list suggestions; we will look into adding more Arizona wines! We hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I loved this restAurant, I ordered the house salad to start and had a pizza. This was probably the best food I have ever ate at a restaurant, I was blown away! The service was also great. Our server was so sweet, wish this restaurant was in my hometown, absolutely loved it! This restaurant is a must if you visit Jerome.

HauntedGroup, Owner at Grapes, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

We're so glad to hear that you had "the best food ever" with us! Thank you for posting your excellent feedback. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

we took a tour of Jerome and had lunch at Grapes. the history of the building was very interesting and the food was very good, especially the Chipolte carrot soup, wish we had the receipe.

HauntedGroup, Owner at Grapes, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

We're excited to hear you enjoyed your tour and your meal at The Haunted Hamburger! Come back again for that famous Chipolte Carrot Soup!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I come up to Jerome every few weeks and have been going to Grapes the last few times. The food is excellent and is nice to see they have gluten free pizza available (my wife has gluten allergy). Will continue to eat there when we come back up.

1  Thank BigDTR
HauntedGroup, Owner at Grapes, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thank you for your review! Glad your wife loved the gluten free pizza! Come back again soon!

Been to Grapes? Share your experiences!