“Best food Ever”

Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Jerome
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I loved this restAurant, I ordered the house salad to start and had a pizza. This was probably the best food I have ever ate at a restaurant, I was blown away! The service was also great. Our server was so sweet, wish this restaurant was in my hometown, absolutely loved it! This restaurant is a must if you visit Jerome.

HauntedGroup, Owner at Grapes, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

We're so glad to hear that you had "the best food ever" with us! Thank you for posting your excellent feedback. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

we took a tour of Jerome and had lunch at Grapes. the history of the building was very interesting and the food was very good, especially the Chipolte carrot soup, wish we had the receipe.

HauntedGroup, Owner at Grapes, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

We're excited to hear you enjoyed your tour and your meal at The Haunted Hamburger! Come back again for that famous Chipolte Carrot Soup!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I come up to Jerome every few weeks and have been going to Grapes the last few times. The food is excellent and is nice to see they have gluten free pizza available (my wife has gluten allergy). Will continue to eat there when we come back up.

1  Thank BigDTR
HauntedGroup, Owner at Grapes, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thank you for your review! Glad your wife loved the gluten free pizza! Come back again soon!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Went on a trip with my husband, and friends. One in our party had been to Grapes many a times, however this was the first time for my husband and I. The atmosphere is laid back. Pizza was really fresh and yummy. The service however was on the slow side.

1  Thank marss2013
HauntedGroup, Owner at Grapes, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

I'm sorry to hear that our service was slow when you visited. We aim to serve all of our customers in a timely manner. I am very pleased to hear that enjoyed our fresh pizza! I hope we will have the chance to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

A pleasant surprise awaited us on our recent trip to Jerome..."Grapes". We had an early lunch as part of Classic Historic Tour of Jerome by Tours of Jerome. I had the stuffed portabello appetizer and my husband had the daily special, the meat lasagna. Both were fresh, tasty and attractively presented. We were expecting typical tourist trap food at high prices. We couldn't have farther off base on this one. Wish there was a Grapes in our little Nevada town. It would be the hit of the town.

HauntedGroup, Owner at Grapes, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Thank you for your feedback! We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit! We hope visit us again soon from Nevada.

Been to Grapes? Share your experiences!