“Love the Flatiron!”

Ranked #12 of 18 Restaurants in Jerome
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: The Flatiron is owned and operated by Jerome locals, Chad & Abby. Our café is a unique historic space located in the heart of Jerome's business district. We serve traditional Italian espresso drinks with locally roasted Firecreek coffee, along with healthy breakfast and lunch options (organic, vegan & gluten free whenever possible!). We are open Thursday - Monday 8:30-3:30pm, always featuring a daily sweet treat, homemade soup, and creative culinary creations. We also offer catering services and an AirBnB vacation rental, The Flat, conveniently located directly above the café.
Kuwait City, Kuwait
“Love the Flatiron!”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

I am so glad we passed through Jerome on our way to Sedona. What a great town! Full of art and jewelry and home of one of the best cafes I've ever been to, The Flatiron. We were made to feel right at home and not only did I have a really great breakfast but one of the best lattes ever. The staff is fun and attentive; the environment is super relaxed and enjoyable. Not only did I go back like five times in three days but I would love to go back again!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Bonnie W

“best coffee shop and food in jerome”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

It is small, but they are worth the price/wait. We sat at the counter and they were friendly and delicious.

Visited August 2014
Cairo, Egypt
“Cute and Cozy”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

This is a cute little coffee shop/cafe. The deserts looked amazing. The beverage that I had was just okay. The service was okay. It's a good place for people watching since it is surrounded by windows.

Visited April 2014
Pinetop-Lakeside, Arizona
“Great food”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

My husband and I had breakfast--baklava waffles and a lox bagel. We split both and they were delicious. All ingredients are fresh and made to order. I have a feeling on a really busy day, it might take awhile for the order due to the size of the kitchen, but the food is well worth the wait!

• Visited July 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Healthy Breakfast”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

My daughter and I hiked down from the Grand Hotel to eat breakfast here. On a previous trip we had eaten our lunch there and remembered it being good. We had breakfast burritos with scrambled eggs, turkey sausage, avocado and fruit on the side. Do not be in a hurry, this is not fast food but so worth the wait. it was so flavorful and the staff is friendly and very accommodating.

Visited June 2014

Been to The Flatiron? Share your experiences!