Review Highlights
Visit here when in Jerome for beautiful pottery

Stopped by and bought an item from the Made in Jerome Pottery - very creative and beautiful... read more

Reviewed May 2, 2017
dotNewark
Cool hand made pottery

I always stop in this pottery place and pick up a piece of hand painted pottery to collect. All... read more

Reviewed February 13, 2017
Marie K
Homer Glen, Illinois

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 29, 2015

Great customer service, perfect art work, visit was on motorcycle so they Mailed my purchase to my home in Colorado

1  Thank CavemanHHH
Reviewed October 19, 2014

Large selection of pottery and other locally made items. Right on Main Street next to the Grapes restaurant. Great to look at while waiting for a table at the restaurant.

1  Thank Rschagrin
Reviewed October 16, 2014

Wow, I just happened upon this pottery shop whie in Jerome. The pottery was stunning. I did splurge and purchased 2 vases. They will be displayed in a place of prominence in my Kansas home. If you love pottery do not overlook this shop.

1  Thank djenkins1944
Reviewed July 30, 2014

With all the history there is in this little town, please stop here for local artisians pottery and crafts first. The owners, Jane and David, are also artists and live in the area. Their interpretation of their art is represented in their pottery (there is also jewelry, paintings, postcards, etc that are beautiful). I purchased earrings, a postcard by ML Easton which I'll frame, and pottery made by Jane. Since I didn't want to try to lug that around with me, I asked if they could mail it to me and they did. It arrived 2 days after we returned home. My husband bought a large coffee cup with a lid. He loves it so much he refuses to put it in the dishwasher and hand washes it himself.(The cup is marked dishwasher safe but he didn't have his glasses on and missed that part!).Go and browse..you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank easterbunnykc
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Made in Jerome Pottery is a small store with a personal feel to it. The owner(?) is personable and willing to ship to your home. The salsa dish and chip plate are especially nice.
I will be ordering mine when I can decide between the lovely designs.