Review Highlights
Visit here when in Jerome for beautiful pottery

Stopped by and bought an item from the Made in Jerome Pottery - very creative and beautiful... read more

Reviewed May 2, 2017
dotNewark
Cool hand made pottery

I always stop in this pottery place and pick up a piece of hand painted pottery to collect. All... read more

Reviewed February 13, 2017
Marie K
Homer Glen, Illinois

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have buying pottery at Made in Jerome Pottery since 1985. In that time I have collected many pieces that will become family treasures to pass down to my kids and grandkids. I have horses, lizards, cats, and chill peppers. I always look forward to visiting with my namesake "Jane" and buying a few pieces to add to my ever growing collection.
I can testify to their durability. My daughter has moved her pieces from Arizona, to NYC, to Oregon, back to NYC and now South Carolina. She is bemoaning the fact that she is now so far from Jerome, but wait, you can order on line. Jane assures me that if I call, she can make things especially upon request. Love this shop and their treasures. PS My dog is always welcome in the shop.

1  Thank janeycat48
Reviewed September 6, 2013

when we visited jerome az we wnterd to visit a local pottery as my wife really loves to collect pottery fom different part of the usa. the crafsmen and women here go above and beyond and after 40 plus years there the really make firtst class pottery designs my wife was very happy to spend myk money there.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have a confession to make: I love hand thrown pottery. Made in America. I like supporting any business that supports our working people. If you love pottery like this, come to Made in Jerome Pottery which is at 103 Main Street of the old mining town, Jerome, Arizona. This pottery place was established in 1972. Their pottery comes from LOCAL clay dug on Mingus Mountain (where Jerome sits). The two artists, a man and woman, then create lead free, oven and microwave, dishwater safe pottery. Who could ask for more? They specialize in Southwestern Native American designs, cats, horses, ravens, great blue herons, desert landscapes and more. You can find dishes, saucers, bowls, cups, sugar jars, pitchers and coffee cups. When I need a special gift, I always come to Jerome Pottery. They are hand made and my friends and family really appreciate this. Their prices are moderate, which is amazing for what they're making, the artistry top drawer. If you have a small child, don't allow him or her to run around loose because there's lots to touch, but it can also break, too. This place also takes special orders. I have a friend who loves ravens, and the woman potter made a special vase for her. They ship and mail their pottery around the world. Phone: 1-928-634-2962. Website: http://www.madeinjerome.com/index.asp.

2  Thank Lindsay M