“local pottery at its best”

Made in Jerome Pottery
Ranked #8 of 25 Shopping in Jerome
Reviewed September 6, 2013

when we visited jerome az we wnterd to visit a local pottery as my wife really loves to collect pottery fom different part of the usa. the crafsmen and women here go above and beyond and after 40 plus years there the really make firtst class pottery designs my wife was very happy to spend myk money there.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have a confession to make: I love hand thrown pottery. Made in America. I like supporting any business that supports our working people. If you love pottery like this, come to Made in Jerome Pottery which is at 103 Main Street of the old mining town, Jerome, Arizona. This pottery place was established in 1972. Their pottery comes from LOCAL clay dug on Mingus Mountain (where Jerome sits). The two artists, a man and woman, then create lead free, oven and microwave, dishwater safe pottery. Who could ask for more? They specialize in Southwestern Native American designs, cats, horses, ravens, great blue herons, desert landscapes and more. You can find dishes, saucers, bowls, cups, sugar jars, pitchers and coffee cups. When I need a special gift, I always come to Jerome Pottery. They are hand made and my friends and family really appreciate this. Their prices are moderate, which is amazing for what they're making, the artistry top drawer. If you have a small child, don't allow him or her to run around loose because there's lots to touch, but it can also break, too. This place also takes special orders. I have a friend who loves ravens, and the woman potter made a special vase for her. They ship and mail their pottery around the world. Phone: 1-928-634-2962. Website: http://www.madeinjerome.com/index.asp.

2  Thank Lindsay M