“Wish I lived closer! THE BEST”
Review of Hilltop Deli

Hilltop Deli
Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Jerome
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Hilltop Deli was established in 2012 by a family with deep roots in Jerome's past. We've come to once again be a part of the local community in the Verde Valley. We strive for perfection with our service and food. We don't shop from the big suppliers—our food comes from local Arizona retailers, chosen by the owner every week to guarantee the freshest and highest quality products. Walk up the steps to the UVX building in Jerome and enjoy a cold beverage and delicious sub on our dog friendly patio with one of the best views in town.
Reviewed October 22, 2018

We came across this wonderful HILLTOP DELI while visiting Jerome Arizona. Were four of us and we ALL had THE BEST tasty sandwiches. I especially enjoyed the hot pastrami....no extra fat....great grade of meats used in their sandwichs and a huge selection and options for everyone's taste. They also offer large beers at a great price. I have not stopped thinking about this place and how I would enjoy another one of their sandwiches but unfortunately we live too far from here. DO NOT PASS THIS PLACE UP...go up the stairs and enjoy an awesome meal. Very casual and fun for entire family.
Tip: Purchase a 12" sandwich roll for $12 and split it with a friend. PLENTY for both of you.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Charlene351

Reviewed October 15, 2018

We went to Jerome for the afternoon. It was a trek to get up there but was nice once we arrived. Stopped at the Hillside Deli for lunch. The sandwiches were delicious! Mine was to big for me so I took half home and ate it the next day and it was still good! This is a quaint little deli on top of the hill. Nice outside patio with views looking down. Lot's of vintage sodas. 2 sandwiches, 2 chips one soda $24.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank lovethesunbeach2016
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

This place has 32 varieties of subs - we split a 12” Turkey, Swiss, avo and sprouts; added lettuce and tomato - generous portion of meat and toppings- has local craft brews on tap.
Located way up the hill in Jerome- great view!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Linda C
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Accidentally found this little gem in Jerome today. Yummy sandwiches galore! I would definitely come back here in a heartbeat!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Had a sandwich from the deli a year and a half ago when we moved to town and really liked it. For some reason we didn't go back. Guess it had something to do do with the long walk up hill and lack of parking near the deli. Then last week I decided I really wanted a different sandwich so made the hike up the hill. (I've gotten used to walking in town now). Best decision I've made in a while. Great sandwich at a reasonable price for a tourist town. Friendly staff. Sandwich was so food I went back 3 days later for another one. A must if you are in town.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Hilltop Deli? Share your experiences!