“Great Experience...good food with a pretty view!”
Review of Hilltop Deli

Hilltop Deli
Ranked #7 of 17 Restaurants in Jerome
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Hilltop deli is committed to providing high quality sandwiches with the freshest ingredients. Enjoy your meal on our dog friendly patio with a gorgeous view.
Heppner
“Great Experience...good food with a pretty view!”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Our chicken/bacon/provolone sandwiches were on a soft pretzel bun....delicious and very ample. We ate on the patio and enjoyed a lovely view. The service was good, fast and friendly. We will certainly eat there again.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Bonnie_E271

Chino Valley, Arizona
“Great Sandwiches and a Great View”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

If you are looking for a quick lunch spot in Jerome with excellent sandwiches, head up the hill to this place. We had the turkey/bacon/avocado/provolone and it was fantastic. And we ate on the patio with a sweeping view of the town and the entire valley below. Service was exceptionally fast and friendly.

Visited February 2014
Prescott Valley, Arizona
“OMG!!!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I went here with my fiance on one of our little road trips through az. By far one of the best sandwiches I have ever eaten, homemade or restaurant. This is my new place to eat in Jerome. Totally beat out the haunted hamburger!

• Visited January 2014
Houston, Texas
“great sandwich”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

their sandwiches are huge, soft bun, lots of veggie, seasoned just right , nice people and great location for the view. we ordered 1 small 6" and 1 large 12" sandswiches and 2 bowl of potato soup, soup was creamy and lot of potato chunks and bacon, but we have to return it to the kictch after one scoop, because it's burned. I asked if I can change it to different type of soup, but the was no other soup to choose from, however, they asked me to try their pasta salad and . refund me the differences! All I can say is " stay with their sandwiches and soup ".

Visited December 2013
Thermopolis, Wyoming
“Sandwiches Galor”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Amazing and wonderful twist on the traditional sandwich. My Veggie sandwich was so big I couldn't fit my mouth around it! Save room for their cookies!! Peanut butter with chocolate peanut butter cups...wow so good!!!!

• Visited October 2013

Been to Hilltop Deli? Share your experiences!