“OMG!!!”

Hilltop Deli
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Jerome
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Hilltop Deli was established in 2012 by a family with deep roots in Jerome's past. We've come to once again be a part of the local community in the Verde Valley. We strive for perfection with our service and food. We don't shop from the big suppliers—our food comes from local Arizona retailers, chosen by the owner every week to guarantee the freshest and highest quality products. Walk up the steps to the UVX building in Jerome and enjoy a cold beverage and delicious sub on our dog friendly patio with one of the best views in town.
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I went here with my fiance on one of our little road trips through az. By far one of the best sandwiches I have ever eaten, homemade or restaurant. This is my new place to eat in Jerome. Totally beat out the haunted hamburger!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

their sandwiches are huge, soft bun, lots of veggie, seasoned just right , nice people and great location for the view. we ordered 1 small 6" and 1 large 12" sandswiches and 2 bowl of potato soup, soup was creamy and lot of potato chunks and bacon, but we have to return it to the kictch after one scoop, because it's burned. I asked if I can change it to different type of soup, but the was no other soup to choose from, however, they asked me to try their pasta salad and . refund me the differences! All I can say is " stay with their sandwiches and soup ".

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Amazing and wonderful twist on the traditional sandwich. My Veggie sandwich was so big I couldn't fit my mouth around it! Save room for their cookies!! Peanut butter with chocolate peanut butter cups...wow so good!!!!

Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Husband and I were visiting Jerome for the afternoon. Wanted to grab a sandwich and happened upon the Hilltop Deli...so glad we did! Such a cute spot/atmosphere with good food/service and nice view (including patio area).

Reviewed July 10, 2013

The deli was recommended by one of the winery people in town. We ordered our food, only they didn't have the bread that we wanted. They were out of cucumbers too. Other than that, the sandwiches were delicious!

Been to Hilltop Deli? Share your experiences!