“Immaculate Victorian”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Jerome
Connor Hotel of Jerome
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Jerome
Reviewed July 11, 2007

My husband and I stayed at the Connor for 2 nights during our road-trip honeymoon of Arizona. We stayed in room 12 which is the most expensive room in the hotel. Our jaws dropped when we entered the room, it is so beautiful and clean. Even in June, the window unit AC was icy cold, which is really nice. Fresh flowers in the bathroom and the two tables in the bedroom. Jacuzzi bath and Neutrogena products. One clever touch was a batch of clean, stacked "older" washcloths that were specifically labeled for make-up removal and shoe polishing,etc. The remaining towels and washcloths were bright fluffy white. An old cast iron stove in the bedroom corner has been converted to gas use for the winter time. Nice! Bed was comfortable and huge with down comforter. Flat screen plasma TV hung discreetly on wall opposite bed, not that we watched it on our honeymoon! Gorgeous view of the Verde Valley. We loved it so much that we decided that we will come here on our first anniversary.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Yelm100

Reviewed June 14, 2007

After spending one long hot stuffy noisy night in the "Grand Hotel" we were so happy for the peace and quiet of the Connor. Everything was perfect. We even had fresh flowers delivered to our door..They a had fridge with bottled water for us too...perfect They are so accomodating. We will be back here for sure!!!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
2  Thank rovingnurse
Reviewed May 19, 2007

We had an amazing room. Our room overlooked the main street of Jerome but we heard no noise. I believe we would have if it had been summer and the weekend, but it might have been the dreamy bed we had. This bed had to be the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on at a hotel. The room was very clean and had many modern conviences, my husband loved the plasma tv. My favorite comfort was the fresh roses that were waiting for us in the hallway when we checked in. And there were more roses when we came back from dinner. There were roses everywhere in the room. They were not store bought roses, but must have come from someone's garden. The tub was wonderful, very deep and comfortable, my husband loved it second to the TV.
Amazing town, and most amazing hotel. Don't stay anywhere else when you are in Jerome.

Stayed: May 2007
2  Thank Christee52
Reviewed April 2, 2007

Small, historic, allegedly haunted place. Yes, you could hear the music from the bar downstairs -- but it isn't like its a shock or surprise, you know it is there before you book if you read anything. I chose the place because my last name happens to be Connor and I couldn't resist. I really liked it tho and would probably have chosen it even with a different name. The room was quaint, comfortable and clean. Not too small tho space was fairly limited. The view, well the view from room 10 is basically a roof-atrium. You can see walls and pipes. Price was right. Parking may be a challenge, I got lucky and got a space right across the street. As for the haunting, I didn't notice anything but then I'm not afraid of ghosts and the supernatural so maybe they left me alone as being no fun!

Check this place out if you like small, cozy and comfortable places with lots of character!

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled solo
2  Thank MyWorldatPeace
Reviewed March 12, 2007

My wife and I and our two young children stayed here on the 11th and I must admit, I was quite impressed with the room! We stayed in room 6, which had 2 queen beds and was very spacious. I was most impressed with the size of the bathroom, but for its size, the shower could have been a bit larger. Also the air had not been turned on yet for the season and during the day it's really warm in the bedroom. Don't plan on sleeping in the next morning...we were awakened at 7:30 by the garbage trucks just below us emptying all the bins, and all the bikers were leaving town. We saw no ghosts either. I look forward to staying here again - after I recouperate from the long drive from Tucson!

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank MM72
Reviewed March 7, 2007

We enjoyed our stay at the Conner Hotel. Room 10 was very comfortable, but we didn't see one ghost! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Should we find ourselves returning to Jerome, we would certainly stay here again. Another good experience was a restaurant just down the street called Belgian Jennies.

Stayed: March 2007
1  Thank TexasZuggie
Reviewed September 11, 2006

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled as a couple
7  Thank ABQSadieJane
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jerome
Grand Highland Hotel
The Orchards Inn of Sedona
Quality Inn - Cottonwood
Quality Inn - Cottonwood
#6 of 7 in Cottonwood

Been to Connor Hotel of Jerome? Share your experiences!