“Connor Hotel”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Jerome
Connor Hotel of Jerome
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Jerome
AZ
“Connor Hotel”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary here. Jerome is an easy drive for us and I was looking forward to some time in cooler temps and away from all things familiar. The ladies at check in were friendly and welcoming and in no time we had our keys in hand. Easy. The room was nicely decorated, very clean and the bed was very comfortable. Awaiting us was a bottle of champagne and a little cake on beautiful china plates...what a thoughtful touch. We stayed in room #4 which is just above The Spirit Room. We spent time there as well, before retiring for the night. We had no issues with noise from the bar. With just a few rooms available, book early. They were sold out the weekend of our stay. I booked 4 weeks out. This is a place I will return to. Thanks for your hospitality!.Loved it!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank khani
Jeromehotelier, Owner at Connor Hotel of Jerome, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Khani, we are honored that you chose to celebrate your anniversary with us. We hope to be able to wow you again soon with our own Jerome hospitality. Thank you for your lovely comments, and for being our guest. Yours Truly, Anne Conlin, Owner.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Peoria, Arizona
Reviewed November 14, 2013

My husband and I brought our dog and the staff couldn't have given us better service. I loved the gift shop, which had a great selection of gifts and necessities. And of course the decor was especially vintage, right up my alley. Our room was clean and supplied with coffee, bottled water, extra pillow and blanket, and the finest shampoo accessories. We will definitely visit again next year, just may not be able to bring our dog because she's old and there were two sets of stairs to climb. We stayed in Room 10 and could still hear the bass from the bar, so if you're a light sleeper, get one of the rooms in the back, 7, 8, or 12. Thanks for a wonderful stay and we'll see you next year!!

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper, get one of the rooms in the back, 7, 8, or 12
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Corinne, Thank you so much for noticing all the little details. I'm glad that you enjoyed our eclectic gift shop, too. We look forward to seeing you again soon, with, I very much hope, your faithful pooch. Best Regards, Anne Conlin, Owner
Flagstaff, Arizona
Reviewed November 6, 2013

This place was a huge dissapontment. My family and I walked around the hotel hallways and went back into their "lobby" area, if that is what you want to call it. After their front desk person saw us come by she rudley informed us that we could not walk the hallways of the hotel unless we were guests. There were no signs stating this and when we walked right by her the first time, she was too busy to even look up at us. SO, if they do not want people to simply walk through their hallways they should have a lock on their door that only hotel guests have access to or have sign posted on the door. After that we wanted to show someone that worked there a very cool picture of what we believed to be a ghost located on top of their roof, as we frequent Jerome. This horrible employee treated us like we were the plague when we asked if she wanted to see the picture. She stated something to the effect that they do not condone this kind of thing and they dont do any ghost advertising. Eventhough, odly enough, not even a month earlier we had seen a story on the local news promoting alleged gosts that live in the hotel. Even if they do not prmote or advertise ghosts in the hotel, the way that the front desk agent approached us was just rude and un-called for. I have worked in customer service for a very long time and if I had ever talked to someone the way this lady did I would have been fired. Besides the possiblity of seeing ghosts, there would not be any other reason to stay there.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank LittleAmericaFlag
Jeromehotelier, Owner at Connor Hotel of Jerome, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Dear Nicole, I am truly sorry that you felt rudely treated in our establishment! It can be tricky, at times, to balance our guests' need for quiet and privacy, with other visitors' natural curiosity and wish to have a peek upstairs. I hope that you'll come back sometime, and actually stay with us. I appreciate your input. SIncerely, Anne Conlin, Owner.
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

We stayed two nights at the Connor Hotel. It has a great history and old west charm. The staff could not have been nicer. The attached bar had great music. Give the Connor a try you won't be disappointed. If you have time take the train ride!

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you, Wanda! I loved your comments. The Spirit Room's live music and the Verde Canyon Railroad are both on my favorites list, too! Cheers - Anne Conlin, Owner.
Cascade, Wisconsin
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We spent one night here in mid September. The hotel (and bar below it) has a lot of history. The decor is old mining history and the rooms and hallway reflect this. Our room was small to medium in size. Everything was in great shape, modern and clean. The only negative was that the wifi signal was weak. The closer to the stairways had the strongest signal. The bad downstairs stopped playing at 6:00 pm on the Sunday we were there. The location is very central to walking around the town.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. So glad that you enjoyed our mining town history. And I especially dug your comments on our cleanliness - that's a huge priority for us! I hope to see you here again. All best, Anne Conlin, Owner.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We stayed a few nights here during our week in AZ. The old west vibe of this place is palpable. The staff could not have been nicer. Comfortable room with upscale amenities. We have done day trips to Jerome in the past but it was extra nice to stay in town. Lots to do and lots of nice restaurants.

• Stayed September 2013
Jeromehotelier, Owner at Connor Hotel of Jerome, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Davis,
Thank you for taking the time to write. I loved your comments about our old west vibe. And it does my heart good to hear that we treated you right. Please do come back! Warmly, Anne Conlin.
Charlottesville, Virginia
Reviewed August 14, 2013

The Connor Hotel was one of the highlights of our two week trip. It has been beautifully renovated, keeping the interesting parts of the original 100+ year old hotel but with nice contemporary features such as a copper sink in the room, appropriate but modern bathroom, great air conditioning, flat panel TVs, and so on. The staff are very friendly and gave us great suggestions for dinner and breakfast. Fortunately, the band scheduled to play in the Spirit Room bar below our room cancelled, so we had no noise problems. Room 2 has two separate sleeping areas and can sleep up to four people. It also has a skylight, which is nice, and an interesting street view. Jerome is a fascinating town, great to wander around for an afternoon or morning and very relaxed when the day trippers leave. The mine just outside town looked a bit like a survivalist camp but I'm sure the residents are harmless. Also, you have to put up with idiots wandering around Jerome with `ghost detectors'. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Jeromehotelier, Owner at Connor Hotel of Jerome, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Danny, I'm really glad that we could add to the fun of your recent trip. Your comments about the "survivialist camp" outside of town, and the ghost detectors did bring a smile to my face! To each his own, right? Thank you for your terrific review. Best, Anne Conlin.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jerome
Pines Motel
#20 of 48 in Sedona
Ghost City Inn
Ghost City Inn
#1 of 4 in Jerome

Been to Connor Hotel of Jerome? Share your experiences!