“A part of History”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Jerome
Connor Hotel of Jerome
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Jerome
Merritt Island, Florida
“A part of History”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

A Historic Hotel in a Historic City, charming rooms, friendly owner/s. It was like stepping back in time, adorned with antiques and old photos. the room I had was comfortable and clean and I really liked Jerome after the tourists left for the day and the locals came out to play.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank 40zees
Jeromehotelier, Owner at Connor Hotel of Jerome, responded to this review, November 10, 2012
Thanks for taking the time to write, and for your enthusiasm for our history. Jerome's terrific after hours character is kind of a well-kept secret...........but so true! We look forward to your next visit.
All best, Anne Conlin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Tolleson, Arizona
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is a great old hotel that has been lovingly restored and maintained. If you love quaint, historic old buildings, then this is the place for you! We had a room looking out over Main Street and enjoyed the sights and sounds. Staff is very friendly and truly care about their guests. We will stay here again!

• Stayed October 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Glad that you liked the Main St. vista - that afternoon sunshine is especially nice in these chillier months. Please come back soon! Regards, Anne Conlin.
Surrey, UK
Reviewed October 31, 2012

The hotel wasn't very busy when we stayed and the welcoming staff gave us a complimentary upgrade which was a very nice start! The corner room 7 was light, and airy, historic and quirky with an extremely comfortable bed with a quality mattress, flat screen tv and plenty of coffee. The spotless and spacious bathroom with great views, whirlpool bath, quality toiletries and plenty of fluffy towels completed the picture. We regretted we were prebooked the following night so had to move on.
Really liked Jerome, not too touristy and with interesting history & shops/galleries - easy to explore the compact town on foot. Much more character than Sedona. The hosts recommended Alice's Restaurant & Haunted Hamburger (and others) for breakfast/dinner - and those were great for our requirements as well.
Lovely experience and excellent value for money. Would return here with great pleasure!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Jeromehotelier, Owner at Connor Hotel of Jerome, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Dear Orangedeer,
Thank you for loving Room 7 as much as we do! It was our pleasure to host you, and we'd love to see you back in our fun and quirky town, and hotel.
Cheers,
Phoenix
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Stayed here on Sunday night, October 21st. Room was gorgeous and very comfortable. Decor was great and had a nice view od the streets in Jerome from our windows. Very spacious and enjoyed our stay. Highly recommend

Room Tip: check the view of rooms at their website.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Jeromehotelier, Owner at Connor Hotel of Jerome, responded to this review, October 28, 2012
Dear Jerry,
My thanks to you for your gracious review. We do try to continually upgrade and improve what we offer to our guests, including the decor. And, FYI, our website is undergoing a major redo, so it will soon offer an even better view of our rooms, etc..
Til soon, I hope.
Payson, Arizona
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Wendy was so helpful and attentive to our needs. The rooms were well appointed, clean, beds were comfy. I have never seen bathrooms as clean, ever!!!! If you are going to Jerome, Az. I suggest staying at the Connor Hotel of Jerome.

Room Tip: Let Wendy choose your room. You can't go wrong.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Colleen,
Wow! I couldn't ask for higher praise than your wonderful comment about our bathrooms. Thank you so much for noticing, and passing it along. All that white tile means that everything must be immaculate, every single day. Wendi very much appreciated your kind comments, too. We will be honored to host you again.
Reviewed September 9, 2012

This is an old hotel that has great views and comfortable beds. Takes you back in time, narrow hallways and creaky floorboards. Great value, if you are looking for a a place to stay in Jerome I would say stay at the Conner. Not the flashiest place, but it is downtown and close to everything.

Room Tip: Ask for a room the looks out over the valley, on a clear day you can see for about 100 miles
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank icldhl
Dear icldhl,
As you noticed, both the comfy beds and the creaky floorboards are part of the experience! I really appreciate that you took the time to review us, and I hope that you'll come back soon.
Yours truly,
Columbia, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed August 21, 2012

On my way from Sedona to Prescott I discovered the small historical town of Jerome perched high on Mingus Mountain. I immediately decided I needed to spend a night in this unique town and chose Conner Hotel of Jerome due to its location and history. I spoke with Katrine, via the telephone, who was pleasant and helpful in describing the rooms and made a reservation for later in the week. On my arrival she greeted me with warmth and friendliness and upgraded my room at no charge simply because it was available. Friendly and vivacious this woman was a delight to talk with. The room itself was cozy and charming, the bathroom beautiful. I had heard the rumors of the hotel being haunted and new someone who even went on a ghost hunting expedition in Jerome and the hotel was one of the stops. I myself am interested in such things and was in the hall that evening doing my own investigating when low and behold a group of ghost hunters came in. Shotgun Saddie and her crew let me tag along and then I offered to have them check out my room. Much to my delight they received high EMF readings which were a good indication of spirit activity. Saddie reassured me that the ghosts of Conner Hotel were gentle souls and shared a few historical stories. For me, this was the icing on the cake! Though I may have been sharing my room with a few ghosts my sleep was restful and undisturbed. My stay at the Conner Hotel was one of the highlights of my ten day vacation. Next time I’m in the area I will definitely be spending more time with these lovely folks!

Room Tip: If music bothers you choose a room away from the Spirit Room.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Dear Aleina,
Thank you for discovering our off-the-beaten-track town and hotel. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed the experience, along with our friendly ghosts and ghost hunters! A special thanks for your recognition of Katrien - we do try to go the extra mile in welcoming our guests.
Owner
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jerome
Pines Motel
The Arizona Lighthouse B&B
The Arizona Lighthouse B&B
#1 of 4 in Clarkdale
BEST WESTERN Cottonwood Inn

Been to Connor Hotel of Jerome? Share your experiences!