“Breakfast”

Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Jerome
Cuisines: Barbecue, Grill
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Bobby D's BBQ is located in the Historic English Kitchen Restaurant building, Arizona's oldest operating restaurant building (est. 1899). Stepping through our doors is like stepping back in time. Imagine sitting on an original bar stool from 1899. If only these walls could talk! We are a 90% scratch kitchen, family owned and operated. All of our meats are hand trimmed, rubbed and smoked on premise. We have delicious sandwiches, fresh salads, and entrees. The specialty of the house is our slow-smoked, baby back ribs, they literally fall off the bone. We also feature a full bar, 8 microbrews on draft and a full service outdoor deck with bar.
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Several nice choices for breakfast at a fair price. You can eat inside or outside. Good central location in town.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I came back after going from cottonwood to top of Mingus, cold and wet. I ordered the Chili and cornbread hoping it would warm me up. I have had better chili in the can -- plus it was lukewarm.
The corn bread was dry and stale. I had pulled pork a few days ago and for the. Price it was nothingbtonwrite home about.. I will cross this place off my list

1  Thank Michael H
Reviewed September 9, 2013

great food and great prices. Left STUFFED! Cant wait to return. We had the mixed plate. Macaroni and cheese and cornbread as sides for me, baked beans and fries for my husband. I had rib tips (YUMMY) and brisket.. My husband had pulled pork and brisket. Next time I will get the macaroni and the baked beans as sides, they were the best! You will not regret trying this! The meal was 15.99 each, a total steal!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Bobby's has Great food and a relaxing place to enjoy it. The outside patio affords you a nice view of the mountains,local shops and people watching. I particularly enjoyed the assorted sauces available for testing or enjoying our beef brisket/pulled pork platter. The cornbread is great and is a perfect mate to the BBQ.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We passed the English Kitchen on our way into Jerome. Great spot with views of Sedona. Try their Prickly Pear Margarita, and different Beers! The Cornbread came out fresh and hot from the oven and it had jalapenos! After a long drive from Phoenix, a great place to stop and grab a bite before heading to Sedona! We had Burgers, Pulled Pork and Tacos! All Good!