“Chill vibe, great food, awesome beer!”
Review of Caduceus Cellars

Caduceus Cellars
Ranked #5 of 38 things to do in Jerome
Houston, Texas
“Chill vibe, great food, awesome beer!”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Yes, I know this is a place for wine tastings and from what my husband tells me, the wine was very good, but I don't drink wine, at all. Thankfully our bartender recommended a Palo Santo by Dogfish Head and I loved it. We enjoyed their snack plate with fresh veggies, bread and cheese and chatted with another traveler at the bar as well as our bartender.

Plus, I thought the photo booth out of hard cases was a cute touch. I'm so glad the glassblower sent us this direction and we'll definitely be back here again.

Wichita, Kansas
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Great Tapa like Plate”
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

My fiancé & I stopped in Caddeus Winery to look around. It was noon & we looked at their menu and decided to try their meat & cheese plate. There was finely sliced Boar sausage & Spanish ham. Three different cheeses & olives and a basket of warm French bread completed our mini meal. It was the perfect snack for two, giving us enough energy to shop until our dinner. The wine tasting menu looked as equally tasty.

1 Thank Bunny143143
New Jersey
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 140 helpful votes
“spent 4 hours here...oops!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

My husband is a big MJK fan so we had to stop here, but I fellin love with the wine! So much so that I shipped some back to NJ because we can't get it back home. The anibus and ladrones are my favs. Tony was awesome, we talked with him for hours and ate his delicious homemade food. Can't wait to go back!

Chicago, Illinois
124 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 265 helpful votes
“Grapes of wrath”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

What is it about Jerome, in general, that makes me feel a little uneasy? Hmmm, could it be the Disney Animatronic vibe? This place, as well as the Puscifer store across the street, had staff that didn't acknowledge us as customers...only stared at us until we spoke first and then slowly became animated enough to take our money. The only reason for the average instead of poor review is that my daughter is an avid Tool (Maynard) fan and the actual winery is cute. We did a wine tasting (actually had both the tastings) and waited for our small (read: tiny) portions by the couch. Had this been during the busy season, we may not have had any place to sit. There were no barstools at the counter and this is one of the few, if any, wine tastings that had no "crackers" to whet our palate. Our waiter quickly ran through our wine samplings and returned to the bar (no other customers at that time). No conversation, no pleasantries, just here's the wine. No history of the winery, Maynard, Tool, nothing. Very disappointed in Caduceus Cellars - not the wine (that was good) - but rather interaction between the staff and the customer...the overall entire experience. There has to be better service and friendliness if this place wants to be a stand-out over the other numerous wineries in town.

1 Thank toadsoup
Minneapolis, MN
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Fun & Tasty”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

We passed through Jerome and am glad we stopped! Walked around the little town and stepped into this establishment for a little wine tasting. The staff was incredibly nice and entertaining, and the wines were all delicious. The room is decorated perfectly with the old tin ceiling and rustic walls and bar.