“This was our first bed and breakfast...”
Review of Ghost City Inn

Ghost City Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Jerome B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 6, 2010

This was our first bed and breakfast
What a great experience. Jackie welcomed us with warmth and such friendliness. Cookies were delicious and breakfast was superb
We will be back with more guests. Thanks Jackie.

• Stayed: September 2010
There are newer reviews for Ghost City Inn

Reviewed August 20, 2010

My wife and I, and Penelope the Bassett Hound, stayed 3 nights and couldn't have been more pleased. The owners were away on vacation, so we were taken care of by the fill-in Innkeeper, Terry, who admitted to us this was her very first venture in "inn-sitting".

We've stayed at many B&b's, and with this admitted "newbie" we wern't sure what to expect, but as I wrote in the book upon leaving, TERRY'S A KEEPER!

Wouldn't have known she hadn't been doing this for a lifetime. Courteous, well groomed, very outgoing and sociable, great breakfasts, knowlegeable on Jerome restaurants....and the best for last: she was from Eugene, OR, and a fellow Quacker Backer! GO DUCKS!!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2010

I would and have recommended all of my family, friends and acquaintances to stay at this lovely B&B with all the touches from the past. Comfortable rooms with plenty of nostalgia, the patio out back is relaxing and private and the porch out front has the most beautiful views of Verde Valley! The sweet and accommodating owners made the stay all the more enjoyable.
I know one bad review was listed but if you look at the 56 reviews 98% of them would recommend and 55 of them had fabulous reviews....that speak volumes!!!
If you book a stay at the Ghost City Inn you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank BPI3
Reviewed July 24, 2010

Great place. Nothing like your run of the mill chain hotel.
The owners serve you breakfast and hang out and tell you stuff, the floor squeeaks, the views are super. You are in the middle of every thing and dont forget to go to Quince, a Peruvian owned mexican restaurant, for a killer margarita.
Staying at he ghosts makes your Jerome experience autantic and unforgetable.
Nice drive up to Jerome and down to Prescot too.
And the cliff dwellings all around the area (Moctezuma and others ) are something to remember for the rest of your life (I am a History buff...)

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2010

Jerome was my wifes idea for our honeymoon and she found a great place. We stayed one night in the 1st floor room...forget the name but it was the 150 a night, it was the "expensive one." it sure was cute and historic and the lady worked HARD to prepare a great breakfast, playing olde tyme music on the sirus radio. you could tell she really loved running a b&b, she wasn't doing it cos she had to. im sure the cheaper rooms available are just as enjoyable, but we had the deck and the view of the valley. thanks for the great memories.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2010

The owner, Jackie, was very rude on the phone when I was trying to book our reservation. I asked her to hold a room for less than 10 minutes so that I could coordinate reservations in Flagstaff and she said she would. I called back less than 5 minutes later and she had given our room away!! This is the busiest weekend of the year and we were left with no where to stay. She could have cared less, she's all about the money. So Sad.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Aztraveler10_10
thebigdogal, Owner at Ghost City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2010

This is not what happened. We had a last minute cancellation opening one of our rooms on one of the busiest weekends of the year this person called, as did two other people, she was told she could hold the room with a deposit and there was a 2 night minimum the July 4th weekend. She became upset and hung the phone up on us. There is always two sides to the story, and you can't please everybody.

Reviewed June 14, 2010

I booked a Saturday night stay in the Western Room and wasn't disappointed! We were cheerfully greeted by Jackie (owner), offered some of her delicious home baked cookies (which we enjoyed later that night), was told what time breakfast would be served the following morning and then shown to our room. The room was western themed and cozy with a private bathroom that was large, which was nice. The bed was comfortable, the pillows perfect and the bedding was nice! No cheap motel room sheets here! The porch area was roomy and we had a great view of the valley. The shooting stars at night were amazing to watch, which was an added bonus! Breakfast was served at 8:30A and was WONDERFUL. I am not usually a french toast kind of person but I have to say that it was the best I have ever had! No kidding! It was a generous portion (I couldn't finish my serving) and included two sausage links and orange juice. Coffee, tea, yogurt, strawberries and some other fruits were also out for us to enjoy. Breakfast was served by Allen (owner), who also happens to be the Chief Of Police. He was very friendly and personable and had some very interesting stories to share with us...some of them...ghost stories! I will most definitely be back to the Ghost City Inn! Thank you Jackie and Allen!

Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank OneJeepChick
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jerome
Pines Motel
#1 of 7 in Cottonwood
The Arizona Lighthouse B&B
The Arizona Lighthouse B&B
#1 of 4 in Clarkdale

Been to Ghost City Inn? Share your experiences!