“Anniversary Delight”

Ranked #1 of 4 Jerome B&B and Inns
Prescott Valley, Arizona
“Anniversary Delight”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My wife and I love Jerome Arizona. We were looking for a place to stay to celebrate our 45th. wedding Anniversary and we found it "Ghost City Inn". It was a delight spending time with and enjoying the culinary talents of the Inn keeper Jackie. The room we stayed in was the Cleopatra Room which was very charming. The Inn is within walking distance of the local shops and resturants. You must prepare yourself for a real treat because the cuisene is Great.Jackie also makes one of the BEST Chocolate chip cookies I have ever tasted (and thats quite a few cookies also). The whole experience was very relaxing and enjoyable. Would I stay there again, you bet in a Heartbeat.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Great experience!!!! Jackie was so very friendly and helpful. The room and bathroom were great, (Cleopatra Room) Morning view of the sun coming up so peaceful! Breakfast was better than any restaurant! I will make this my place to stay in Jerome!

Room Tip: Cleopatra room is small but very comfortable, clean, great bathroom, great view!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Deciding at the last minute to try a stopover in Jerome during our South West USA road trip, we were more than happy to find ourselves staying at the Ghost City Inn. It's a beautiful, super-friendly B and B owned by the local Sheriff and his wife Jackie. Our room (the Miners Suite) was bursting with history and character and we spent a wonderful evening on our verandah sipping wine and watching the sunset over the valley. Jackie serves a delicious breakfast and her homemade peanut butter cookies are to die for!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Long Beach, California
Reviewed July 17, 2013

What a Awesome getaway. the folks that operate this place are so helpful and friendly. The rooms are very nice and romantic. the feel of sitting on the balcony really puts ya back in time for sure.. i would Stay there anytime I am back in the area. Oh yeah. the breakfast is awesome. .. Thanks for the wonderful experience...

Allentown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I visited the Ghost City Inn last year as a newcomer to the Bed& Breakfast world. I left not only a fan but as a friend to the owner, the town and the community. My second stay this week was even better than the first.
The rooms are quaint, charming, inviting, and feel like home. The breakfast is part art, part sustenance, and made with love. In fact, its so good that no other breakfast will compare, and you probably won't need any food until dinner time.
Owner Jackie Muma was very understanding of our needs during our stay and could not have done a better job ensuring that our home away from home was just that. The Miner's Suite was spacious and comfortable and the house keeping staff kept everything spotless and perfect.
Between the spectacular view from the porch, the smell of freshly baked cookies in the afternoon and the ever present 40s music softly playing in the dining room, the Ghost City Inn is haunting in all of the best ways. Last year I arrived as a stranger and left as a friend; this year I arrived as a friend and left feeling like part of her family. I'm sure there are other great places to stay in and around Jerome, but I'll never know because I'll keep coming back to the Ghost City Inn every time I visit my home away from home.

Room Tip: Bottom floor rooms don't required walking through the building and up stairs...but second floor...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Green Valley, Arizona
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We spent the night of July 3 in the Northern Exposure room at the Ghost City Inn. The room was just as pictured and we so enjoyed the balcony for our wine before dinner and the awesome views. It is an easy walk to all the shops and the breakfast was one of the best ever!

1 Thank agave43
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We have been to Jerome several times over the years, but never stayed the night. We decided to enjoy July 4th in Jerome and my husband found the Ghost City Inn. We booked the Verde View room and were so pleased with the experience! The room pictures and description on the website did a great job of helping us decide this was the room for us! Everything was beautiful and so clean and inviting! The view from the room window and the balcony was extraordinary! We enjoyed speaking with Jackie, a very sweet lady, who also shared some great Jerome stories with us. The cookies upon check-in were fabulous and the Breakfast was outstanding! The room was peaceful and quiet, and conveniently located to all of the wonderful Jerome experiences. My husband and I will definitely go back to the Ghost City Inn again!

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view. It is well worth it!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jerome
Pines Motel
The Iron Horse Inn
The Iron Horse Inn
#1 of 7 in Cottonwood
Best Western Cottonwood Inn

Been to Ghost City Inn? Share your experiences!