“Stunning view”
Review of Jerome Grand Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Jerome
Jerome Grand Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Jerome
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visited Jerome in November. Had seen but never stayed at the Jerome Grand Hotel. It was a hospital in the '20-'50's. Turned into a hotel in the '90's. Retained the feel of the era. Doesn't feel like a hospital, but a classy old hotel. A definite place to stay again. The night v iew across the valley is beautiful. The Asylum restaurant in the hotel is expensive, but worth it. Great food and service.

• Stayed: November 2012

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I hesitantly took all three of my children (10, 12 14),.. they said "Lets Go!" . We took the ghost tour,.. the tour is a MUST! Scary history to this old building! The kids loved it. We stayed in room 31/33, and it was uneventful, and I was fine with that. The 10 year old was awake all night, as I was pretty much... it really is an eerie place. We did have a strange experience on the 2nd floor; walked past a cabinet with a vase with plastic flowers, ..a flower stem popped out of the vase as I walked past. My son and I both saw it. The next morning, we talked to other guests who had very interesting experiences during the night; Rm 35 had a barking ghost dog in the closet (freaking out 3 teenage girls), Rm 32 had activity that woke the guest up... and others had strange stories. We had excellent service while there, the people running the place are great, very friendly staff.... I recommend it if you are looking for a little something different that just may keep your eyes open all night, LOL!

Room Tip: Just be prepared to get the $%(@! scared out of you.... that's all. ; )
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I recently stayed at the Jerome Grand for two nights--the first night I shared the Grand Suite with girlfriends and the next night stayed in Room 11 with my husband. I had a lovely time. The staff were incredibly helpful and kind. The rooms are clean and the hotel decor is charming. This hotel is worth every penny and I recommend the Jerome Grand to anyone who visits this great town!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have stayed many times. This last time was with a wedding party. We were a bit noisy I'm sure and basically took up the entire hotel, but we had great service, and comfortable clean rooms with history. Will be back again for sure.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Chris and his staff from the Grand bent over backwards to insure that all of our guests were taken care of and happy. The problem was that our guest list grew too large and the Asylum wasn't large enough to accommodate all of our people so we had to move the reception down into town at Spook Hall. The Asylum catered the event and all of our guests we're both impressed and elated at the quality of the food and service.
Thank You again for helping us make this the amazing event that it was.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

The Jerome grand does not offer weddings and made a huge exception because we have been going there for years. We had a wonderful experience and are very grateful to everyone who went so far out of their way. We love the Jerome grand hotel and the staff is amazing. We look forward to many more romantic trips there and enjoying the excellent service and ambiance. Anyone who does not get to experience their hotel is missing out!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

This was my second visit to the Jerome Grand. The hotel has several unique features such as the antique elevator, copper door in the lobby, radiators in all rooms, and antique phone switchboard. The hotel offers great views of the town and valley. Ghost hunters flock to this place which has a rich history as a hospital early in the 20th century. We did not experience any paranormal activity on this visit. The rooms are small and have not been completely modernized, as evidenced by the original windows and remnants of original valves for bathroom fixtures. The bed was small, a double, and I found it uncomfortable, but my wife thought it was OK. The Asylum restaurant is great fun and excellent food. I would recommend this to anyone who is not demanding a 4 star hotel.

Room Tip: Recommend a valley view on an upper floor.
1  Thank FirstOnes
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jerome
Pines Motel
The Iron Horse Inn
The Iron Horse Inn
#1 of 7 in Cottonwood
Best Western Cottonwood Inn

Been to Jerome Grand Hotel? Share your experiences!