“Long trip”

$553.99*
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las Vegas with Skywalk Skip-the-Line Ticket
$713.99*
and up
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las Vegas with VIP Skywalk and Pontoon Boat...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Walk among the clouds at the Grand Canyon Skywalk. See breath taking sights and experience the Grand Canyon like never before. Located at Eagle Point where the natural rock formation of an Eagle is prominently in view for all to see. This glass, horseshoe-shaped bridge enables visitors to walk beyond the canyon walls at Grand Canyon West, suspending them 4,000 feet above the riverbed and providing an unparalleled view of this natural wonder. Guests can purchase hot lunches, cold drinks, and snacks while visiting. Located on the Hualapai Reservation, the Skywalk is located at Eagle Point at Grand Canyon West. Visitors can enjoy the Native American Village, Traditional Bird Dancers every day and breath taking views.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We decided spontaneously to drive to the skywalk, based on a sign at the highway exit saying"30 minutes to skywalk". Travellers beware - it takes almost 60 minutes to get from the highway to visitors centre. You then take a 2 hour bus tour and it costs a minumum of 70 usdollars per person. I wish they'd given accurate info from the get go - i felt qite ripped off by the time we arrived.

5  Thank SarivanPoelje
There are newer reviews for Grand Canyon Skywalk

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Worth the trip once in your life time. Lockers available but takes a long time. It is hot in June take lot of water to make sure u r not dehydrated

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Went to the sky walk , you cannot get to see it without buying a pass to get to skywalk
40.00 dollars for two people and if you want to walk on it , it will cost you 37 more dollars Each and you cannot take your camera to take pictures they have their own camera men take pictures that you can buy from them after you do the walk

Not worth the price. !!!!!!!!!!

8  Thank davidk1944
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I don't like heights so although the kids loved running around the skywalk it took me ten minutes to find my nerve, then all was fine. The views are breathtaking, it's not expensive and the photos at $10 for one mounted wasn't extreme. We didn't eat there but the food looked pretty awful so try to avoid or take your own!
Storage of bags is free in lockers as you can't take your own things inc cameras on the walk.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

I had to write this review as several people went on about anything other than the Skywalk! How bad the journey their was, tour co etc, to my mind I thought we were supposed to review the Skywalk itself and NOT the poor coach company you used etc. It's the Skywalk the reviews are supposed to be of. Firstly we had the coach company from hell getting there and back, but I'm not reviewing them but the Skywalk! The coach company was nothing to do with the Skywalk!

The Skywalk itself takes your breathe away as it looks surreal hanging out over the canyon. It's not that cheap but then how much do you think it cost to build, and build safely? Would you rather it be cheap and unsafe? I think not!

The view from it is stunning, surreal view over the canyon and straight down. Terrified of heights? Me too, but I would not have missed this once in a lifetime view for the World, and I was encouraged on - I even ended up having my photo taken lying down on the glass. If they can talk someone in to doing that who's scared 10ft up a ladder then it's a good attraction.

Looking at other reviews, Pricing seems to vary it was around a $20 extra to our canyon tour. To my mind that was cheap! Some tour companies are charging more by the sounds of it BUT don't hold this against the Skywalk - they can't stop someone charging you $50 over the odds.
Also someone complained they paid $49.95 to get into the Grand Canyon and the Skywalk, what less than dinner, less than £30? To get entry to a World Heritage site with views that'll suck your breathe away? It's a bargain.

When we went a lot of the road was unmade but there was a Huge road building program to put a paved road down which should be nearly done by now. This will change the journey dramatically for the better, but there again that's NOT to detract from the Skywalk itself (See I nearly incorporated the journey in this review as well).

The one thing I would say is the photos were expensive.

Others say you can't take your camera or purse on. But my view is different on this - why would you wan't to risk it? It's over 3,000ft down. Are you realistically going to ask them to send someone down to get your camera or purse if you are silly enough to drop it? And what condition is your $500 phone or SLR camera going to be in after a 3000ft fall?

Also it's a World heritage site! Can you imagine the rubbish that would be at the bottom each day if they let people take anything on to it? Ever seen the rubbish on a ski slope when the snow melts? It would be totally irresponsible of them to let anyone take loose objects on it. Also how would you feel if you drop your camera or phone with all your holiday pics on it? Maybe that will change your mind on some of the other comments.

We can all do without a camera or phone for 10 mins can't we?
I would have marked this as excellent bar for the high price of the photos.
Hope this review helps you. Miss this and you will kick yourself.
Note this review was of the Skywalk, not the tour company, not the journey there, but the Skywalk! I put the Skywalk visit time as around an hour, but you'll want to spend nearly all day at the Canyon

6  Thank Richard A