Ways to Experience Grand Canyon Skywalk
from $119.00
from $598.99
from $474.99
4,562 results
All reviews guano point glass floor hoover dam western rim hualapai ranch helicopter ride photos taken once in a lifetime shuttle buses canyon floor afraid of heights western town colorado river bucket list views are spectacular free lockers stops
Reviewed September 1, 2013

First of all the ride to get there is brutal, although I did capture a few nice pictures of stampeding cows and wild coyotes', however the cost of the bus ride and the added forty dollars to go on the skywalk was rediculous and I refused to pay for the mere fact that I could not bring my $4,000.00 camera setup with me. Are you kidding me ! I travel all that way to be told I must purchase you piece of crap 5x7 photo for $25.00. These were some of the greediest people I have ever encountered in all my traveling experiences.

10  Thank James S
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We were spending a week at Las Vegas and did this as a day trip. The walk is incredible! There's a black strip on either side of the glass path (for those that don't like the view down) and you walk a fair way out.

One thing to try, walk out to the centre of the platform, stand on the clear glass, look down and then jump. Your mind thinks that you're going to fall, even though you know you won't! It's a great laugh! :-)

Reviewed August 28, 2013

The skywalk tour was amazing. We enjoyed the helicopter ride. The guides on boat ride was pleasant. Worthe trip.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

The most incredible experience of our Las Vegas visit. Truly awesome. The Hualapai nation would be wise to protect this area from too much tourism and commercialism.Perfect the way it is.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

If you've never been to the Canyon, it is a great introduction, especially if you have limited time. It is a two and a half hour drive from Vegas (our vacation location). Being that close, how could you not go? It is a bit pricey, but if it's a once in a lifetime thing you're after, it's worth the price.

2  Thank bmclark2