“Don't be trapped”

$553.99*
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las Vegas with Skywalk Skip-the-Line Ticket
$713.99*
and up
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las Vegas with VIP Skywalk and Pontoon Boat...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Walk among the clouds at the Grand Canyon Skywalk. See breath taking sights and experience the Grand Canyon like never before. Located at Eagle Point where the natural rock formation of an Eagle is prominently in view for all to see. This glass, horseshoe-shaped bridge enables visitors to walk beyond the canyon walls at Grand Canyon West, suspending them 4,000 feet above the riverbed and providing an unparalleled view of this natural wonder. Guests can purchase hot lunches, cold drinks, and snacks while visiting. Located on the Hualapai Reservation, the Skywalk is located at Eagle Point at Grand Canyon West. Visitors can enjoy the Native American Village, Traditional Bird Dancers every day and breath taking views.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Roan Mountain, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Don't be trapped”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I arrived early in the morning. I was exited I was going to see the SkyWalk. I heard it would cost 25.00 to see. I got there and that sure did change. I found out I was required to purchase a package of 70.95 + Tax each for my wife and myself. We thought to our self approx 150.00 to see this thing and decided to turn around and leave. I am so tired of Indian Reservations ripping off the american consumer. Stay away from this place !

Visited June 2013

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Majestic views”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We took the Sundance helicopter package ( 7:00 am )out to the west rim from vegas airport and were amongst the first on the skywalk. Absolutely loved it. The views are amazing as is the structure. Photographer can be a little annoying, had enough after a dozen photos and said I'd had enough photos as I really wanted to soak in the view. Photographer politely withdrew. Helicopters coming up the valley in the distance looked like mosquitoes as they are actually way down below. The day was worth every cent, as was what we paid for the 45 minute helicopter there and back. flight was full of jaw dropping beauty. Money better spent avoiding casinos in Vegas and taking the time to visit West Rim.

Visited March 2013
Wagga Wagga, Australia
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“It's a big day out”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The bus tour was very organised. First the hotel pick up and then the "marshalling area". We had a great driver/ guide. Plenty of info delivered with lots of humour. Little stop at some little place, but a stop just the same. Stop at and view at Hoover dam was great.
Bit of a dusty ride for the last bit on an old bus. Brought back memories of my school days ! The first view of the canyon is one that will always stick to memory. Nature at it's awesome best.
Didn't do the chopper ride as it was really windy and I hate unwanted "thrills".
The skywalk is an engineering marvel, but really not worth the extra.
Lunch provided was ok and shuttle service around the sites is good. The Indian display is well done and a great little gift shop.
Trip home is long but we had a movie. Take a book or I pod though just in case.

Visited May 2013
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The Most Breathtaking View I Have Ever Seen”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Hi

Two week ago we were in Las Vegas and decided to visit The Skywalk.
I got up early that morning, fixed some coffee and went to TripAdvisor to read what others had to say about it. To my surprise there were many negative reviews.
Now that got my attention.
We are from Nashville, and Nashville is a fur-piece from The Skywalk, so we decided to go see for ourselves.
Here is how the trip progressed.
When we arrived at the entrance to the road leading back to the Skywalk, we were greeted by tribal members that explained why they stopped us from turning down the access road leading to The Skywalk.
They escorted us to a different location and provided a shuttle free of charge to take us back to the Skywalk.
Why.....Do you ask?
It gets even better.
For a few years there was an easement across a guy from England (Nigel) that expired a few days before we got arrived. He charges private cars $20.00 per person, shuttles (like the one we were on) $150,00 and large buses $500.00 to cross his property.
The tribe saved us from that expense and they paid for the shuttle from their own funds.
When we arrived at the Skywalk, it was the most organized, clean, and professional place I think I have ever visited. We were treated like royalty by tribe members and they were sincere in thanking us for coming to see the Skywalk.
After purchasing tickets, we were taken back to the Skywalk by really cool buses, and very comfortable, too. When you get close to the structure, the sight will take your breath away.
There are no guard rails or safety equipment to take away the view. The Skywalk extends out 70’ and you walk on a sheet of glass with glass walls. I am not afraid of heights, but, it took me about 5 footsteps, holding on to the rail and trying to walk while squatting. Once out on the platform, they have photographers to take as many photos as you want. We bought them all. My only complaint was they didn’t have the skinny filter on me at the time.
Folks, The Native Americans have been getting exploited for years and they still are by an Englishman and a Chinese man that owns a large construction company in China.
My Recap, most of the negative reviews were from folks that thought they had to pay too much to visit a structure that is one of a kind and a view as far as you can see from left to right.
We would have paid $500.00 for that experience and we have not stopped talking about it ever since. I would recommend visiting this place if you are ever anywhere near the site. If you think the price is too high, just stay home, and stop complaining. This is the only place on the planet that you will be able to see this structure and sight. We will go back again when we visit Las Vegas.
LeRoy G Wells

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Never again!!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Drove there in a Vette from Vegas. Last 13 miles is a gravel road and there is a ongoing land dispute with the Indians by a local landowner, who may or may not let you through. We got through without paying the 'ransom fee' to do so. But 13mile gravel road in a Vette?!?? Horrible!!! Then once you finally get there, the Hualapai rape you blind! For my wife and I it was a ridiculously absurd $175, just to do the walkway and three stops, one of which had a paper plate dried out 'dinner' deal. The ranch was a joke, the Skywalk they won't let you take anything on the thing. No pictures whatsoever and they charge absurd prices to get your pic taken. The Indians were nice enough, that was the only pleasantness about this trip. I'd never do it again. And I wish I had come here to read up on it first because I never would have done it in the FIRST place!

Visited June 2013