“The best food in the Sierra Vista region, hands down!!!!”
Review of Sunny D Delight

Sunny D Delight
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Huachuca City, Arizona, United States
“The best food in the Sierra Vista region, hands down!!!!”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

We have been going to Sunny D's for about five years now, ever since the first winter we came here as SnowBirds. We have went regularly for the last two years since we bought a winter home in this area. Everything from their breakfast entrees all the way through dinners is just fantastic. Good service, friendly staff, great portions and served quickly even though cooked home style after it is ordered. Other cafe/restaurants have came and went in the area, but none come even close to Sunny D's for quality, service and just good old fashioned home cooking style place.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank JungleJim0745

“The kids loved it”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I wanted to take the kids some place new for breakfast, so we drove to Huachuca City, to a "little hole in the wall" called Sunny D's. It was exactly what I was looking for, good home cooking, diner style. The biscuits and gravy was plenty enough for both girls, and they loved it. I ordered chorizo, and the waitress brought me a container of salsa. Well, I love salsa, and I thought their salsa was tasty, so that pretty much made my day. In short, it's a solid alternative to Sierra Vista breakfast places like Landmark and Cafe O' Le.

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank Mike C
Tucson, Arizona
“Good Home Cooking - No Frills”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Not a fancy place. Mostly frequented by locals. Tasty food - especially breakfast, like the Denver omelet, breakfast burrito, & traditional. Hamburgers made from real ground beef - not paddies; turkey club with real turkey - not lunch meat. No frills. Just good food. Do yourself a favor & try the salsa. Been going there for awhile now. Never have been disappointed with the food or the service. Reasonably priced and good sized portions. Think I'll get pancakes tomorrow.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank attaingsare
“Very good food”
Reviewed April 3, 2011

I've eaten here about 10 times so far. Service is always fast and friendly, coffee is kept refilled even when they are busy, and they are busy alot. The menu is standard american with some mexican too. The food is very very good, alot of the food is made from scratch, like the chorizo and salsa, and the hash browns and fries are cut right from a fresh potato. The place is a bit run down and can use some updating or a remodel, and it's not sterile like an operating room, but everything appeared clean, and hygeine is very important to me. I love places like this, it's not like the predictable processed frozen garbage from the chain restaurants. Most of the customers are regulars, that should tell you something. They'll cook the food any way you want it and the potions are rather large, good value for the money. If you don't like this place, maybe you'll be more comfortabe at denny's or ihop. As for me, i'm a regular now too.

2 Thank highdesert420
Battle Creek, Michigan
“Best Breakfast I've Ever Had”
Reviewed April 1, 2011

I had a Sunny Delight Breakfast Plate and I could not eat it all. I had to get a take out box and finish it later. They have the best homemade salsa I hjave ever had.

• Visited May 2010
2 Thank Dave41969

Been to Sunny D Delight? Share your experiences!