“One night stay”

Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Holbrook
Reviewed May 27, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Room and bathroom was very clean, Loved the Waffles and coffee in the morning staff was very polite.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 24, 2014

The room was nice and clean. We stayed 2 nights because it was pleasant. . Decent breakfast.. Pool.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Came to stay for one night with my fiancé and everyone was rude. No sooner did I walk back into our room did I get a phone call from the front desk. They were very rude and pretty much told me that if I didn't go to the front seat right away I would be forcibly removed from the property. I had my kids with me so I can't just jet on down. The gm came up and was the rudest I've ever met. There is no communication between staff what so ever. So if you have one issue expect to have that same issue as many times as there is staff members. I will not reccomend this place I ANYONE let alone stay here again myself.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Typical Super 8. Easy off & on the highway. We stayed one night on our way home from vacation. The internet was very slow. Our room was clean. Front desk staff was friendly. The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was standard Super 8, as expected. We often stay at Super 8s because they are inexpensive and we know what to expect.

Room Tip: There is no elevator, so keep in mind carrying your luggage.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2014

The front desk person was very nice. The internet in the room didn't work I had to go to the lobby to get the internet to work instead of being able to relax in our room. When we went out to our car to get our luggage the end door wouldn't work without trying our key several times. The bed was comfortable and the room was quiet. The breakfast area was very large with a lot to choose from.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple