At $40 plus tax this was good value.
The staff were real friendly and helpful.
The hotel has been redecorated recently and the place seemed clean with a pleasant eating area.
Breakfast was cereals, fruit juices, coffee, waffles and pastries.
There was a shortage of rooms with fridges and the room we needed smelled of tobacco. The receptionist said it had not been used as a smoking room for 2 years, but the aroma was still there. Plus cigarette burns in the armchair. But we needed a fridge and so sucked it up.
Apart from that the room was clean and comfortable with plenty of space. WiFi in the room and a microwave.The bathroom was tiled and roomy. And it was on the ground floor, as there are no lifts.
It was easy access from the freeway and suited us for a one night stay.More