“Highly recommended!!!”

Travelodge Holbrook
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Holbrook
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Very friendly even at 11pm at night when we checked in. Do not have a single complaint about my stay with Travelodge. Budget friendly, courteous staff, clean rooms and the price was better than most other places we have stayed at on our trip... Thank you!!!

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank julie3295

Reviewed July 31, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank Lawrence H
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this inn as we were traveling from las Vegas to Albequerque. Needed a place to crash. Hotel was very clean and comfortable. Staff were super nice. Great price and hot breakfast. Would definitely stay again. Has a nice indoor pool as well. Shower heads were powerful. Holbrook is outside of flagstaff and in the middle of no where. It is a place to stay if you need to get rest, rejunevate and enjoy a cup of coffee with a hot breakfast.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2014

My family arrived at the travelodge at 10:30 p.m. and found the manager most welcoming. He explained all of the things that the motel had to offer and even told us that they would keep the pool open if we wanted to go for a swim since the pool closed a half an hour earlier. The rooms were spotless and well maintained. The breakfast was delicious. A tasty variety of goodies to choose from. The pancake machine was the hit of my family. You could tell by the appearance of the facility that the owners took pride in it. Since we had booked the stay on-line we received some nice discounts on the room rates that Travelodge was running.

1  Thank Carl S
Reviewed July 28, 2014

The To . . . The staff is very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and everything was working and in very good shape, and the air conditioner worked well. The bedding and towels were good. The room was small, or maybe it's time to rent another room for our family. If you like a very firm mattress you are in luck. Very firm and too firm for our liking. This is a good basic hotel for a stop over. We had to change the date of our arrival on our way out to New Mexico and that was no problem.

The From . . . On the way back we stayed in another town due to a late start. I forgot to cancel our reservation, and the hotel tried to call us to find out if we were coming. Unfortunately I hadn't provided my cell phone number and they held the room all night for us. Completely my fault. I called to check and see if I was changed for the rooms, and in fact we had. The woman apologized (again not their fault), and the manager called me in the morning to again apologize. They could have rented the room for certain, and we don't have a problem with the charge. I did like their handling of the situation and they provided very good customer service and follow up. For that they get 5-stars!

Room Tip: Avoid top-floor rooms if you have any mobility issues. Steep stairs.
Reviewed July 27, 2014

When my wife asked where we were staying, I told here Travelodge. She gave me a look that asked if I was crazy.

I told here there were not many choices in Holbrook but I had seen good reviews on this place so I decided to stay here.

Overall, it was above average. The room was clean and had been recently remodeled. The price was good. The breakfast was more than a continental breakfast.

The staff was average. They didn't do anything extra for us.

My wife forgave me :)

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We usually stay overnight in Flagstaff when traveling I-40, but decided to book in Holbrook this time around. The primary draw here was the price, and we feel our family of four received a good value. The room itself was spacious enough, with fridge, microwave, and cable tv--the basic amenities you'd expect in a Travelodge. It was dated, but clean and serviceable. What stands out to me, however, is the very hospitable attitude of the staff. We pulled into the jam-packed lot fairly late in the evening, and could not have received a warmer greeting from Casey in the office. Immediately, he offered us chocolate chip cookies, asked us if we'd like to have the pool kept open late for our use, and informed us of a discount deal for Travelodge guests at the nearby Denny's. He came out into the lot to direct us to an unmarked parking space, rather than have us drive around and around to no avail. (Note: If you have mobility issues, perhaps you should call ahead and see if the management can reserve a parking space near your assigned room, as all individual rooms are accessed from the exterior.). My family and other lodgers were thoroughly entertained by the automatic pancake machine, and the inclusion of scrambled eggs and sausage elevates this breakfast beyond a strictly "cold" continental offering. We will most likely stay again when passing through this area. Keep up the good work, folks.

1  Thank Square-on-Wheels