“Great bargin”

Travelodge Holbrook
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Holbrook

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

After five nights at the Grand Canyon I drove to the Petrified Forest/Painted Desert, and spent the night at the Travelodge in Holbrook. After a very full day of driving and sightseeing, it was nice to check in and relax.

Debbie (front desk) was most welcoming and found an even better price for my stay than I had found online. When I booked online I requested an upstairs, quiet room. On arrival I found they had made note of this, and I was offered two specific rooms to accommodate my request.

I think sounds traveled a bit based on room construction/location and I did hear some individual voices (not television), but I was not hearing traffic from the main road. Being security-minded I read the posted information which offers good reminders for travelers.

The outside corridors were brightly lit and the room was neat and clean with plenty of lighting. WiFi was complimentary and worked very well; TV channels came in just fine. The heater worked great and warmed the room quickly.

Later in the evening I came down for a snack; the popcorn got stuck and Debbie unlocked the machine and retrieved it for me. The following morning I stopped in for a muffin and coffee; various assorted items including cereal, eggs and sausage/bacon were available from 6-9 a.m. On checking out, another friendly employee asked how I enjoyed my stay.

I had a full day of more sightseeing and driving ahead so I hit the road fairly early, but I would not have hesitated to stay at this Travelodge another night and would certainly be comfortable staying here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Prescott Valley
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

Great people, super clean rooms, even opened up the pool and hot tub early for us since we were spending the weekend there.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge