“Very nice...”

Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Holbrook
NLR, AR
“Very nice...”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

The front desk person Murray, was very polite and helpful! The room was clean and the beds were soft. Very nice for a decent price. Pool was nice and open until 11pm. Denny's is right next door with a 10% discount with your room key.

Only slight set back: beds are a tad short for the taller people. Feet hang off.

Overall: Don't pass this one up!

Stayed July 2014
6 Thank Wendybug7
Russ H, General Manager at Motel 6 Holbrook, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Wendybug7 - Thank you for taking the time to review the Motel 6 of Holbrook. We are happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay with us. We're also glad to hear that Murray was very polite and helpful! Your comments will be shared with our entire staff as your kind words and feedback are greatly appreciated. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best wishes,
Russ H.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Stopped here on my way to California. This is a really good motel on the main street of Holbrook and it costs just a few bucks. I was pleased with the cleanliness of the room. It was not carpeted and was pretty simple, but it was comfortable. There was coffee in the morning and it was quiet and I got a good nights sleep. I just couldn't ask for more.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank IverJohnson
Russ H, General Manager at Motel 6 Holbrook, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Iver Johnson - Thank you for taking the time and sharing such wonderful feedback from your stay. We appreciate your kind words about our clean and comfortable rooms. It makes our entire team happy to hear you had a good night sleep and that you couldn't ask for more!!
We hope you will be visiting us again and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best wishes from the Motel 6 of Holbrook, AZ
Muskegon, Michigan
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stayed at this same Motel 6 both going west and then on our way back east. The first time was excellent. The room was clean, nice, and comfortable. My only complaint was I had trouble keeping the water inside the shower stall so the floor got pretty wet. I suppose that's more of a future problem for Motel 6 than it was for me though.

On the way home, however, we stayed on the second floor and the air conditioner did not work. I turned the thermostat all the way down to 60 (as low as it would go) and it was still too hot to sleep. Not sleeping is not good when you're driving across country.

Appreciate the AARP Discount - thanks for that.

Room Tip: The second floor room next to the stairs was on the loud side.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank SpiritParticle'... B
Russ H, General Manager at Motel 6 Holbrook, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear Dee C - Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am truly sorry that the Motel 6 was not to your satisfaction the second time around - I suppose it is true, that you "Can't Win Them All" ... although I would be remiss not to recommend giving us another try next time your passing through Holbrook, AZ. I also want to apologize for not having your AC working properly during your second visit with us. Had we been notified at the front desk, we would have most definitely addressed this issues promptly or assigned a new room for you.
Please feel free to reach out to us anytime your future travel plans bring you to Holbrook – I would be happy to personally see to your accommodations and ensure that your stay meets your expectations.

Kindest Regards,
motel6az@yahoo.com
Gruna
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I stayed in this Motel 6 on my way to the Karl G. Jansky Very Large Array which is a radio astronomy observatory located west of Socorro, New Mexico. When I arrieved on February 28th I accidentely hit the car alarm button and my cars horn sounded for like 20 seconds. The two guys in the office did not care about my mistake, they were greeting me very friendly. When I entered the office it took like 30 seconds and I had checked in and my key in my hands.
I had a room in the upper level. The Motel is already remodeled in the new design having a flat TV. It is basic standard as you expect it when you book a Motel 6. Very clean!
All in all this really was my best Motel 6 experience I ever had.
I can recommend everyone to sleep there.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
3 Thank rgloeckn
Russ H, General Manager at Motel 6 Holbrook, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
rgbeckn - Thank you for sharing such a positive online travel review. It was our pleasure to have provided you with such fantastic service during your stay. It was also nice to hear that your check in was speedy as well as accommodating. Our entire team will be excited to hear that this was your best Motel 6 experience you have ever had.

We will look forward to seeing you again soon!

Warm Regards, Russ H.
Holland, Michigan
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I was traveling with my two teenage sons and came across this motel. What a nice place and at a great value too! Our room was very clean and came with a fridge, microwave and a flatscreen! Not only that, free Wi-Fi. My boys and I really enjoyed their outdoor patio that was equipped with numerous grills, lots of patio tables and seating surrounding the pool. We found the staff very friendly and helpful. We highly recommend staying.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
4 Thank Liana V
Russ H, General Manager at Motel 6 Holbrook, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dear Liana V,

Thank you for your kind comments following your stay with us. We're glad to hear you and your sons enjoyed your time with us. We are also very pleased to read that you enjoyed the overall atmosphere and amenities that our Motel has to offer. Most importantly, I'm glad to hear that our staff was both friendly and helpful - we take great pride and dedication in providing world class customer service. On behalf of our entire team, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Motel 6 of Holbrook, AZ

Kindest Regards, Russ H.
Norman, Oklahoma
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Picked this hotel due to its proximity to the interstate, low price, and decent reviews on TripAdvisor for being a motel 6. The rooms were very clean and pretty nice for only $44 a night (microwave, fridge, flat-screen TV). While they aren't the fanciest rooms in the world, they are very good for someone who just needs a place to crash for the night like I was. The staff was also very polite, the property was well kept, and also the property is in close proximity to several food establishments in the area. While it isn't the fanciest motel in the world, it is perfect for those travelers who just need a place to sleep for a night or two.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
4 Thank Brady K
Russ H, General Manager at Motel 6 Holbrook, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Brady K - I would like to thank you on behalf of the team for your recent review.
As always it's nice to hear that our staff was very polite! I was also glad to hear that you
noticed the overall cleanliness of the property. You're correct...our Motel may not be the fanciest in the World - however, we do everything we can to make sure it's one of the cleanest.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to welcoming you back shortly.

Best regards, Russ H.
San Diego, California
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I've been all over the world...and I've stayed at nice, decent and poor hotels. This is such a nice Motel 6 for the price you pay. It's one of the upgraded new Motel 6's with hard floors and a nice TV. It's a great stop for anybody passing through on a roadtrip. The staff are also extremely helpful and nice. I was nervous about staying here at first because it's in the middle of nowhere (I'm a 25-year-old woman and was traveling alone at the time), but I felt completely safe the entire time. There were families there. Also, it is right next to the highway and the only places to eat in Holbrook. All around great value for a Motel 6.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
7 Thank travel_tiff_07
Russ H, General Manager at Motel 6 Holbrook, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
travel_tiff_07 - Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience with us. We love hearing honest feedback from all our guests. We also appreciate you taking note of the service you received and the safety you felt during your stay. We always look forward to providing the best possible experience to all of our guests! I will definitely pass this along to our entire staff. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kindest Regards,