“Nice quaint restaurant with lots of history”
Review of Joe & Aggie's Cafe

Joe & Aggie's Cafe
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Holbrook
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Rochester, New York
“Nice quaint restaurant with lots of history”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The service was excellent and the food was very good. The restaurant was clean and even though it was small it had plenty of room. The decor was reminiscient of the 1960's and had lots of decorations from the era. We had lots of fun.

Milan, Italy
“Perfect stop in Route 66”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

A family diner since '30 that saves all Route 66 atmosphere. Good mexican handmade food and good prices. The owner is a typical Arizona woman that cares so much at her place and she love to tell all the anecdotes about Joe and Aggie's Cafe.

Langley City, Canada
“great breakfast”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Stopped in after a drive from Phoenix on my way to the Painted Desert, this place is in a time warp, from the outside you wonder about it, but the food was great, had the huevos rancheros, will be back next time through

Visited August 2013
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Great Stop on Historic Route 66!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We picked up a booklet called "Arizona: kicks on Route 66" which highlights some interesting attractions along the legendary route; Joe and Aggie's Cafe being one of them. The booklet mentioned that the restaurant was one of the inspirations for the Pixar Disney hit Cars. Being avid Disney fans, my family decided to stop there for lunch. The food was delicious! The refried beans were the best I have ever had, and they even gave us a sort of fried dough that you put honey on- it was AMAZING! Everyone there was very friendly, and when we were leaving we were admiring the Cars memorabilia that they have in the front of the restaurant and were told how DisneyPixar gave it to them. The owner of the restaurant, Stanley , even told us how Stanley, the founder of Radiator Springs, was named after him! The overall experience of this place was amazing, and if you find yourself in Holbrook on Route 66; I highly recommend you check this place out!

Teramo, Italia
“Best Chili Ever!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I've eaten here the best chili of my life, with green chilli pepper (I'm sorry but I cannot face up the red pepper, too hor for me, I'm italian!). My friend took several platters such as Tacos, Enchiladas, Burritos and all were really tasty with generous portions! The owner is really a nice person with a great sense of humor, and it was a pleasure for me to talk with him! For shopping addicted alert: there is a small but very cheap gift shop with R66 souvenirs! If I will be back on R66 sure I will eat there again. Highly recommended!

• Visited July 2013