“A good place to eat!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“A good place to eat!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Joe & Aggie's is an old family owned american/mexican restaurant. Very friendly, very authentic, very nice food. Not much else to say but go there, be welcomed as an old friend, eat too much, do not pay too much and go home a happy person!

• Visited June 2013

Watlington, United Kingdom
“Set your watches back”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

It does what it says on the tin, good basic diner nosh, we ate both dinner and breakfast staff totally charming. As we were trying to get as much of the feel of Route 66 as we could this spot does the trick

Visited June 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
“OK place to eat”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I used Trip Advisor on this restaurant but was rather disappointed in the end result after eating here. The service was great but the food was just OK, chips and salsa were nothing special and if I had been to this place in a bigger city I would have left right after entering, the place needs to be cleaned up and dusted, a small makeover would even perk up the place. The owner at the end was very entertaining to talk with but even after showing us what a wonderful person the producer of the "Cars" movie was to them the stuff in the cases for sale looked like they had been there for 20 years without any touching, even thought the collection was newer than that. Unfortunately like the town of Hollbrook it along with a lot of the places in town have seen better days, very sad.

Fonthill
“Bring your fly swatter”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My husband and I visited this restaurant in July. There were so many flies, it was disgusting. My husband killed 6 flies with a book from the table and more were buzzing around. You could see customers shooing the flys away from their food. Gross! We asked the waitress and she said there are always lots of flys in the restaurant in the summer. I don't understand why management doesn't do anything about them. I was so turned off that we just wanted to eat and get the heck out of there. I would never return.

3 Thank ertweety12
Atlanta, Georgia
“Feel at home on Route 66”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We three (husband, young son, and I) ate dinner here tonight, as we're staying at the Globetrotters Motel down the road, and had read good things about this place on Tripadvisor. We had a very welcome meal, and left feeling happy and refreshed. I ate a beef and bean green chili "burro" (nickname for burrito, for my Scottish lexicographer friends), and it was perfectly spicy. There were clearly a lot of regulars eating there tonight. The main attraction here, though, came from realizing that this restaurant is a real labor of love. From the greeting we got when we entered the door to the excellent, funny, charming service, to the yummy food and fun-to-explore memorabilia lining the walls, it just all seemed like a genuinely happy place. The owner was very friendly, and happy to talk about the connection between the restaurant and "Cars", without trying to sell us anything more than a good experience. It's hard to imagine anyone eating here and not feeling happier afterward. Go!