“Good food and beer”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2017

We went there on the recommendation of the hotel. The restaurant was nice but we didn't want that much food, so we went next door to the bar. It was the same management and menu, and we had great local beer on tap and a smaller entree. Great! And the bartender was delightful.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Cute little place with old school service and amenities. Excellent bread and pastas. I'd take a place like this over Olive Garden any day!

Reviewed November 9, 2017

We always stop here for dinner on our overnites from Iowa to Las Vegas. A gem in the desert. Food consistently good - service always friendly. I forgot my golf hat there last spring - stopped for dinner this October and they still had my hat! That's called customer service in my book.

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

Not impressed. Not good. If this is the best Holbrook has to offer then my advice is to keep on driving.

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

We felt like Italian tonight, and surprisingly had an excellent meal! Don't let the outside stir you away, you can't always judge a book by its cover.

Been to Mesa Italiana Restaurant? Share your experiences!