“very nice”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Never would have expected such a nice Italian restaurant in this town. Recommended by the owner of the Best Western Arazonian just down the street. My wife and I both love eggplant and we both ordered it here. It was probably the best I have had. Comfortable atmosphere and a very nice server.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We decided to try this restaurant as it was just down the road from our hotel. The staff was very friendly, quick and attentive. We ordered a pizza and it was very tasty!! And they have beer and wine which worked for us. Good place to eat.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

The food was wonderful. I had Eggplant which was one of the best I ever had. My husband and I also go dessert, cheesecake and boy it was good.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

You would never expect to find one of the best Italian restaurant meals in Holbrook, Arizona, yet here it is! We had a meal on a Saturday evening that was amazing! I make a good Eggplant Parmesan, but this was better than mine. And, obviously, others have learned about this great find. We got there relatively early, but by the time we had finished our meal, the place was fully booked. Don’t miss this amazing restaurant, right off Route 66.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Spending the night in Holbrook in a nearby hotel after visiting Petrified Forest.As often , we consulted our Tripadvisor friend and we decided to go to Mesa, at walking distance from hotel. Restaurant full of patrons , including some Europeans, very charming staff, quite interesting carte des vins at a very reasonable price.I remember that we had a bottle of Gabbiano classico for circa 25$.I We both had a spaghetti alla bolognese that was unanimously ....declared by my wife and I as very good given all the circumstances.Reasonable price, no fuss, nice atmosphere and charming staff.So we give four green dots to TAVOLA RISTORANTE in italiano....Mille grazie.