“Bad”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed August 20, 2014

My wife got sick on a salad their, and you were fighting off fly's. The employees had the back door open, so they could smoke outside, which we think let the flys in.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

We love the 2,4,6,8 menu. Can't beat the taste or the price. Seniors be sure to show your AARP Card for a 15% discount.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

This was the worst restraunt experience I have ever had in my life. My family and I were neither greeted when we entered the restraunt, nor when we sat down and ordered our food. The waitress and manager were clearly two of the laziest employees I have seen working in the food industry. We waited over an hour and ended up leaving before we ever got recieved our food, with no apologies. I worked in the good industry through college and this is the exact opposite of how a restraunt should be ran. This restraunt honestly puts the Denny's name to shame.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

I have never gone wrong yet with a Dennys. Its breakfast selections are better than IHOP, and it has lots else besides. You can eat in or take-out. Dennys is friendly and always a blessing of sorts on long drives.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Friendly, fast, clean, and very good breakfast. One of the better Denny's we have eaten at. Will always stop here when in Holbrook.