“Good coffee and donuts”
Review of Donuts Plus - CLOSED

Donuts Plus
Reviewed November 20, 2012

The donuts were really good and the coffee was fresh. The staff was nice and very friendly. An overall exceptional visit.

There are newer reviews for Donuts Plus

Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

Home style place, pretty bad versions of iced coffees. Donuts were okay though. Had so so service. Value is great everything is pretty cheap buy you get what you pay for.

Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

We picked this place because we were needing to meet up with a friend at 8:30am, and needed a breakfast spot. The inside space is a little bigger thn you would think, seeing the photos. Our friend had paid for a dozen, which runs around 7.99. We got to pick 4 giant options, 4 from the medium racks and 4 from the smaller ones (ie. Average sized donuts). Lemme tel you.. when I say "giant" I mean it! We got an apple filled bear paw that ws, no exaggerating, about 5x7 inches. Their cinnamon rolls/honey buns were easily over 6", maybe 8" or so. Me and the hubby took that one home and cut it in half to share later. It was perfectly done al the way round, super yummy. The apple fritter was also super big, and all of us shared that one for breakfast. Big pieces of apple, well cooked batter. We picked a couple cake donuts, and we ate them later too. It made me regret not getting more. I usually dont care for cake donuts. But their blueberry cake donut (glazed) was truly the best cake donut I have ever had, bar none.
The only thing I was very dissapointed in was their smoothies. It's a mix from a bottle, with water and ice blended together. Watery, artificial, and not very appealing. Skip this.
They did have a small, but quality, selection of icecreams, teas and coffees. Maybe another time.
Also.. get there early. When they sell out of donuts, they're out. At 8:30, they were already selling out of a couple options. (I think they open at 6, and they have a drive thru)
All in all, if you're in Holbrook, and you like donuts, this is definitely your place.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

We loved the donut shop so much that we stopped 10 days later on our way back to OK to have another donut!! Delish!!!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

This upscale donut shop should be on the food network! We had the pecan roll, cinnamon roll, the jelly donut, the apple and cherry fritters and the fruit pie (fruit and cream cheese filling). WOW! all of it was excellent. The latte's were great too! Don't miss this place when you drive through on I-40.