“A good diner”

Tom and Suzie's Diner
Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in Holbrook
Cuisines: American, International
Description: Come get your Kicks on RT.66! Listen to the Golden Oldies while you enjoy your meal.
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Decent diner food with reasonably sized portions at diner prices. The menu isn't overloaded. My usual diner staple, chicken fried steak, was not overcooked and the portion was ample. The pie looked tasty but I couldn't do it.

I don't get the Route 66 thing, especially the "atmosphere". Really just a decent diner that is not a chain.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Tom & Suzie's Diner is truly a time machine! (Located on Route 66). My son and I ate here 3 different times in 2 days. It's located right next to the America's Best Value Inn motel (Which I also rated). They have a tie-in deal with the motel for a free full hot breakfast. That was fantastic! So we came back for dinner which was also delicious! The wait staff and the decor is straight out of Happy Days show! 1950's all the way! It was a great meal, great service, and a fun time. I recommend giving this a try.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We were staying at the Wigwam Motel and it did not offer WIFI, which I needed. We drove through the town looking for somewhere to eat that offered WIFI. After several tries, this is the one we found that had it. That being said, it was an ok place to eat. The waitress was very friendly, and the food was ok. Not fabulous, and not terrible. But, what you expect when you stop at a Mom and Pop diner. They did not complain when we stayed longer after we finished eating so I could finish what I was working on my computer.

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Food was fair but not great, service was fair but not great. That's about all there is to say on the place.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Clearly, they could use a decent cook. it tasted like they'd opened up a jar of sauce, boiled the pasta and poured on the sauce. Didn't go back for the free breakfast.

1  Thank ClassifiedTiger