“Great food!”

Tom and Suzie's Diner
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Holbrook
Cuisines: American, Diner, International
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Come get your Kicks on RT.66! Listen to the Golden Oldies while you enjoy your meal.
Kimberley, Canada
“Great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

While traveling to the Crater, we stopped at the diner for supper. Nicole was our waitress, and was vey friendly and helpful. I have food allergies, so she put together a fish dinner that was fabulous! My friends and I became "The Three Canadians", during our meal...more pop for The Three Canadians ETC. She was very funny. The food was excellent and was staff very helpful.
We had planned on dinning elsewhere for breakfast , but since the food was so good, we wanted to try their breakfast. Devon was our server, and he brightened our morning! The breakfast was huge,and I highly recommend it. The place could use a bit of a tidy, but overall, I would recommend it, and we will be back next year on our way to The Petrified Forest. Hope to see Nicole and Devon then!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank CarOlita1_12

“Good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Awesome little diner! I had the ham and cheese with green chiles and it was so good. Would definitely stop in again!

Whiteriver, Arizona
“It was fine”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I looked on TripAdvisor for a place to eat for lunch while at a training in Holbrook. I found this place and had a decent meal. It is a diner. They had a lunch burger special that looks good but I did not order that. I ordered the vegetable quesadilla add chicken. But I was disappointed because there was not really any vegetables in it
Some onion that was all. It said peppers and more and I was hoping for big pieces of vegetables. It was quick.

Stockport
“It was fine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

Upon entering Holbrook our expectations for dining were low, this place definitely needs a decent restaurant. Tom and Suzie's meets the requirements of a good diner, more like what we would call in the UK, a cafe. The service was good and the food satisfied us without enthusing - I had the Mongolian beef on rice which was fine and my OH had fried chicken and baked potato. Good value, about as good as it gets in Holbrook sadly.

• Visited May 2014
Champlin, Minnesota
“satisfactory”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

close to motel, good food, nice surroundings, comfortable Thanx.. I'm finished - please accept comment or cancel!

Visited April 2014