“Vegas to Florida with a great stop for dinner!”

Tom and Suzie's Diner
Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in Holbrook
Cuisines: American, International
Description: Come get your Kicks on RT.66! Listen to the Golden Oldies while you enjoy your meal.
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

On our way from Las Vegas to Florida we were looking for a small diner to stop for dinner. After reviewing trip advisor we stopped in to Tom and Sherries. The staff were so friendly and the food was great! Very clean and inviting!

1  Thank Towanajoy

Reviewed October 18, 2013

I much prefer finding a good local eatery as opposed to a chain restaurant. This place had a complementary breakfast with stay at the ABVI. They offered 4 breakfast choices and my wife and I tried two.

My wife and I have both worked in restaurants and food services so we have pretty good insight. This place has a hometown atmosphere. It is long on food and a bit short on ambience. If you are looking for fine dining, forget it, but if you want some good homestyle cooking at a value this is it.

Great homestyle, local cooking at a value. I would easily drive the few miles off of I-40 again to eat here. When I come through again, I will stop her for a meal, be it breakfast, lunch or dinner.

2  Thank Bob C
Reviewed October 2, 2013

As long as you understand this is a small-town diner you'll be fine. It's not fancy decor, it's not going to be a menu with an lot of italian or french words on it (though they do have a few really good oriental-inspired dishes). It's a diner, but the food is as good as diner food anywhere. That is an art form, and they have it down cold.

So if you're in Holbrook and don't really want the same old franchise stuff, worry not. Good folks, good food, clean setup and friendly atmosphere will make you glad you stopped here.

1  Thank Dave N
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We were staying next door and ate here several times. The food was good and so was the service. We will come back when close

1  Thank STEVEN B
Reviewed September 13, 2013

They serve delicious food, have pretty nice service and great guests! The waiter takes their time, when they serve you. Got the feeling they won't let me go. In other restaurants i often feel like, they want me to leave as fast as possible, so the table can be used by another person.

1  Thank Bay0r