“Good Bargain”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #18 of 34 Restaurants in Holbrook
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 21, 2012

While staying at a local motel, we decided not to do the restaurant thing. We picked up one of the $10 pizza specials and were pleasantly surprised at the quality. They also added plenty of extra packets of cheese and hot stuff. Good value if you do not want to go the sit down restaurant route.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I had just checked in to Motel 6 in Holbrook and it was about 9 PM. I was hungry and was too tired to get back in the car to go look for something to eat. The motel staff gave me the number for Pizza Hut. I called and asked if they delivered and was told yes. I ordered a pizza which was about $12, plus a $2.50 delivery fee brought the cost to just under $15.00. My pizza was delivered quickly and I gave the gal a twenty dollar bill and told her to keep the change. Not only did she bring my pizza, she also gave me paper plates, napkins, forks, and seasonings. The pizza was hot and pretty good for Pizza Hut. I appreciated the delivery because I was finished with driving for the night.

I would definately get pizza from them again if I stop in Holbrook.

Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

Had what to be expected for a pizza hut. Nothing amazing about this particular one. Service was pretty decent. Value was okay, they need to clean up the outside of it.

1  Thank Morales0512
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Friendly and efficient wait staff and manager. Food was normal Pizza Hut style, but the staff was outstanding and aimed to please the customer.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We ordered the pizza from our room at the Comfort Inn. We was ready when promised. It was still hot and tasty when we got it back to the hotel.